Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Look up "Magnetic Sheet Roll" online. Find your favorite font and print your letters/numbers out. Tape them over the white side of the magnet sheet and trace around the printed stencil with an exacto knife. Clean the surface before you put them on your car and wipe the back of the magnet off on your pants before placing them on your door. Never put them on the ground and you'll be fine. You'll have plenty left over to cut new numbers out if you lose them.

Try to avoid cones, though...
oops.jpg

I started out that way. But it is more work lining up & applying all the numbers and class letters separately than doing it for a single number plate with the numbers and class. They also are a lot more likely to come off at higher speeds. They are handy if you need to run a different number however.

thasuperdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Haha that was me yesterday. Totally misread a corner and demolished the cones haha. Fun times.
That was my last run of 8. I wanted to see just how far I could go into that corner, and trail-brake through it. Turned into a 4-wheel drift on my AS4s. Auto-xing on all-seasons is also a great way to learn how to drive a "loose" line and fix things before they go too wrong. And it's fun to hoon now and again. This is why I learn in a controlled environment.

jpaulson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
If you do end up wanting some magnettics made up I recommend izoomgraphics.com. very reasonable for professionally made numbers.

Also with regards to individual numbers vs. one large number plate, consider if you think you will find yourself running with multiple clubs. The individual numbers allow some flexibility In case your preferred number is not always available.
Sponsored