cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
JLT catch can. Then the floodgates opened.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Zombie thread......I'll play.
MBRP GT catback (used bought locally from a forum member) went on my '17 V6 car the 3rd or 4th day after I picked up my brand new '17.

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
First and probably last mod is jacking rails. Shipping from the States to Canada was expensive but they paid for themselves when I drove into a sinkhole covered by fresh snow; no dents or gouges on the jacking rails even after that - amazing! Without the rail protection the side skirts and underbody would have been damaged.

I did buy a tuner and some tunes I will probably not use as the car is fine as is. A K&N filter not used but it does give you a few horsepower despite what others say. For the next owner I got 3.7 fender emblems in silver and black. I just wanted that 157 mph top speed you get when you remove the governor. All that stuff sits in a box in a cupboard. Coming up on two years with absolutely zero issues. This car has now surpassed my former 5.0 fox bodies as the best car I have ever owned! Strange to say that about a V6 Mustang but it is true...

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Also while I’m here among my V6 friends I’ll own up and say if the 7.3 V8 conversions are successful I may swap the engines. This only makes sense on the V6. Leap frog over the 5.0 guys...:cwl:

I always wanted an old fashioned pushrod iron big block so we shall see! I’ll even make the 7.3 fender badging if nobody else does. That’s just between me and you guys...

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I always wanted an old fashioned pushrod iron big block so we shall see! I’ll even make the 7.3 fender badging if nobody else does. That’s just between me and you guys...
Should be easy enough, just break apart the 3.7 badges and reverse the numbers!

Sponsored

jdowen2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6, 1967 Mustang
First mod was interior led's.