Sponsored

ForScan Question for Shaker Pro

Copley17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Do i need to flash the ACM with ForScan if i have the Shaker Pro w/ Sub to get "clean" LV outputs?

What would be the impact if i left the settings as factory?

Looking to tap into the harness and add 3 sets of RCAs - front, rear, and sub. Completely ditching the stock amp.

My issue is that the car has been tuned several times, it is basically impossible for me to return to the stock tune, which i understand is a requirement for the ForScan tool to work.
Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Do i need to flash the ACM with ForScan if i have the Shaker Pro w/ Sub to get "clean" LV outputs?

What would be the impact if i left the settings as factory?

Looking to tap into the harness and add 3 sets of RCAs - front, rear, and sub. Completely ditching the stock amp.

My issue is that the car has been tuned several times, it is basically impossible for me to return to the stock tune, which i understand is a requirement for the ForScan tool to work.
Bypassing the factory amp is something g many of us would like to do but unfortunately that does not seem to be possible due to other functions that the amp performs. Removing it from the system entirely would certainly render most electronic systems inactive. A jumper harness that only uses speaker in/out has worked for some. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2018-sync3-9-speaker-system-learned-something-today.113672/
A fosgate DSR1 will do what you want also as it does allow bypassing the amp while replicating the other processing functions . Other possibilities exist but definitely can get complex. Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Copley17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
So what are others doing? A line-output converter? Seems hokey for high-end systems..
Sponsored