Sponsored

How much to pay for 2018 Premium with 401A, PP1, Mageride, Recoro, Roush Phase 1

OP
OP

passionincar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Found out the Roush warranty is not transferable, any idea how reliable is roush supercharger, i never heard anything bad about it but i would like to know if anyone have issues with their phase 1 setup.
Sponsored

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
Mine was done by an experienced shop and zero issues. I would like to put a gauge pack in but I guess I would have to get "inside" the tune to make that work so that is a minor bummer but for me it has been flawless. Other guys who race (1/4 mile etc) seem to prefer other tunes, a whipple etc. I am happy with this as I'm a street guy so drivability needs to combine with haulassability somewhat which it does. 18 mpg which is decent. I mean dang, it's 670hp kit. That's seems to be plenty for me anyway. Hopefully some guys who have had theirs longer will chime in.

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Has it done a lot of cones, road course, drag racing? If so I’d be wary. If not then a little over KBB would be a steal if the rest of the car is in excellent condition.

OP
OP

passionincar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Has it done a lot of cones, road course, drag racing? If so I’d be wary. If not then a little over KBB would be a steal if the rest of the car is in excellent condition.
Mostly used for daily driving, has been to dyno and drag few time but nothing crazy, trying for better price.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Seller is asking $44k with mods.

Its roush supercharger, it didn't void factory warranty i could confirm that as he had some dealer work done after installing roush, but i am not sure every dealer would be same in warranty work.
$44k? That's a nope.

I bet you could get this for $44k...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333103037923

Sponsored

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I wish i can get that for $44, will let everyone know if any updates, appreciate the inputs.
Well, what really matters is what do you want and what is your budget?

The GT350 is asking $48k, that was without looking very hard. Determine what you want and how much you want to spend and then go from there. But don't just on the first thing that comes along.

Unless they are giving it away.

OP
OP

passionincar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well, what really matters is what do you want and what is your budget?

The GT350 is asking $48k, that was without looking very hard. Determine what you want and how much you want to spend and then go from there. But don't just on the first thing that comes along.

Unless they are giving it away.
I would like to get the GT in post for around $38k, KBB is $33k, i am considering paying another $5k for mods, but it was twice the amount on mods excluding the labor.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sure most would think that’s a generous offer. All you can do is throw it at them.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Are you looking at other cars as well?

Sponsored