Sponsored

Any One Know What the Parts Are for This Modified Australian Bullitt?

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Hey all, I came across this nice article by an Australian reviewer who recently picked up his own Bullitt aftrer being smitten with the car after a reviewing it:

https://www.caradvice.com.au/717043/i-bought-a-2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-and-modified-it/

In the article he mentions some suspension upgrades that he made to the car, a set of lowering springs and sway bars. I am almost certain that the lowering springs are these made by Ford Performance since he mentions that they lower the car by 20 mm:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...019-magneride-equipped-gt-2018-2019/p/M5300W/

Any idea which part he is referring to for the sway bars? I am hoping these are also a Ford Performance part.

Thanks for any leads or ideas you may have for tracking this part down.

/Rich
Sponsored

OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, and I would also love people's feedback as to whether they anticipate any issues with installing either the lowering springs or the sway bars. I am fine with the car having a slightly harsher ride -- as stated in the disclaimer for the springs -- given how compliant thr stock Magneride suspension is.

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey all, I came across this nice article by an Australian reviewer who recently picked up his own Bullitt aftrer being smitten with the car after a reviewing it:

https://www.caradvice.com.au/717043/i-bought-a-2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-and-modified-it/

In the article he mentions some suspension upgrades that he made to the car, a set of lowering springs and sway bars. I am almost certain that the lowering springs are these made by Ford Performance since he mentions that they lower the car by 20 mm:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...019-magneride-equipped-gt-2018-2019/p/M5300W/

Any idea which part he is referring to for the sway bars? I am hoping these are also a Ford Performance part.

Thanks for any leads or ideas you may have for tracking this part down.

/Rich
Hi, Not sure why you they would be upgrading the sway bars as the Bullitt already has the beefed up sways bars fitted by Ford up & above the standard GT?

OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, Not sure why you they would be upgrading the sway bars as the Bullitt already has the beefed up sways bars fitted by Ford up & above the standard GT?
That's a great point; I would not want to install a sway bar that is not an improvement over the stock sway bar. I wonder if there is a way to find out the diameter of the stock Bullitt sway bar compared to the Ford Performance sway bars? I guess the related question is whether the stock sway bar on the Bullitt is the same diameter as the sway bar that comes on the Mustang GT Level 1 Performance Package.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I will be using the Ford lowering springs.. 20inch wheels, and the Steeda IRS brackets and bushings!!

OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will be using the Ford lowering springs.. 20inch wheels, and the Steeda IRS brackets and bushings!!
Thanks Voo Doo! So you will be keeping the stock swaybars on the Bullitt?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads