Fluxx's '17 GT Build

Fluxx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So a little back story on exactly why I got my car and why I got it detailed the way I did. My dad had a 2004 Mach 1 that was Race Red and an automatic. He absolutely babied the car to the point where my brother and I were afraid to even touch it. He took it out only on sunny days and a few times to the drag strip, but took excellent care of it. He later had to sell the car to get a more fuel efficient car to get to and from work.

Fast forward to 2017, my father passes away unexpectedly. A month passed after his funeral and my family were still struggling to make ends meet and we ended up getting a call from some company about money he had set aside that no one knew about and was finally accessible to me and my two brothers.

I decided to go and purchase a Mustang once the funds were available and met to the closest Ford dealership by me with my mother and uncle. I had already looked at an Ecoboost and a GT Premium and felt the GT Premium was the one I wanted to get. I told both of them that I am certain that this was the vehicle I wanted (silver 2017 Mustang GT Premium) since it felt right to me.

However, the salesperson I had was a complete jerk and acted like we were just dollar signs and nothing more. (Couldn't say much about that since I was only 21 and didn't care what the price was, just wanted the car)

We ended up leaving that dealership and went to a different one about 40 minutes away. There was a silver, black, white and then my race red. Once I saw the car sitting there, I immediately saw my dad's Mach 1 and told my mother and uncle that I wasn't leaving until I got the car.

The sales person came out, took me on a test drive, and showed me numbers that everyone was happy with. One by one managers came in to ask me about products for my car and warranties/service plans to add on it, and in the end I decided on doing stripes exactly like the Mach 1 does all around the car and a little tribute to my father on the rear window.

Now that you know the back story behind me getting my car, here are some things that I have planned for the car (I also would like your guys' input on different things I could do with it) -

Current Mods:
Corsa Extreme Cat-Back
nGuage 93 Octane Tune by Lund
Sync 3 Upgrade (from Base model)
ColorShift DRL and Halos from Oracle through Bullseye Retros (Took them off due to Condensation)
Underglo
RTR Top Grille w/ LED

Interested Mods:
Forced Induction (Not sure if I want TVS or centrifugal)
'18 Manifold
Stainless Power Catted Long Tubes
JLT CAI
Billet Crank Snout + Oil Pump Gears (For later FI)
Air Suspension (Unsure where to start with)

If anyone can help me along the way some suggestions for mods to my car, I would appreciate it! This is a daily driver as well so anything to help with driving would be great too!
Also, can someone explain to me how I could fix the condensation in my headlights? I tried to reseal them but it didn't quite work the way I wanted to.

Day 1 Ownership:
AUrKU9o.jpg

The Day The Stripes Were Added:
enLZ1Fi.jpg

bfNZoul.jpg

RDyBv0V.jpg

ColorShift DRL + Halo from Oracle Installed:
JgDty8B.jpg

Night Picture From Same Day :( :
0JwKCDS.jpg

Replaced Headlights With Stock W/ Tint:
vmoAQxB.jpg