Sponsored

Modify front bumpstop on Pro Action Coilovers?

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
I just received your full Pro Action coilover setup to use on my 2019 PP/GT. Over the weekend, I was putting the coilovers together and I had a question regarding the bump stops on the front coilovers. I plan to run the coilovers at the lowest ride height while using the helper springs. The directions did specify to use the smaller bumpstop when lowering ride height more than 1 inch, however, it also said to modify/cut the smaller bumpstop. The directions did not say how much to cut off the smaller bumpstop.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I just received your full Pro Action coilover setup to use on my 2019 PP/GT. Over the weekend, I was putting the coilovers together and I had a question regarding the bump stops on the front coilovers. I plan to run the coilovers at the lowest ride height while using the helper springs. The directions did specify to use the smaller bumpstop when lowering ride height more than 1 inch, however, it also said to modify/cut the smaller bumpstop. The directions did not say how much to cut off the smaller bumpstop.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Shorten it the additional amount you are going to lower it.Example inch a half lower than stock than shorten the bump stop additional half inch. At ride height you should have at least a one inch clearance before contact.
Steeda Tech