Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic Gray A10, 401A, PP1.

10.85 @ 127mph

Now take your tears and go drown in them.

Gee that sure is a short & CHEAP!!! mod list!!

It features: Ported 18 manifold Long Tube Headers E85 BMR/Steeda Suspension JLT Cold Air 4.09 Gears

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Yeah. I believe that's the Paramount Performance race car. Still the 4.09 gears aren't bolt on. You need to open the rear end to install with specialized tools. Verniers micrometers dial indicators a 1/4" beam torque wrench just to name a few. There are some shops that won't do a gear change let alone a hobbyist doing it on their own.
Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Make sure to come post your video when YOU run 10.8x with a warranty roush sc car. I’d be impressed!

Everyone I’ve met that actually cares about real world acceleration and quarter mile times has been very disappointed and regret not going whipple. Especially if you pay cash.

Stock gen 3 with just roush charger and a gen 3 with just long tubes and e85 will be real similar in performance. E85 car probably drives better and handles back to back runs better too.

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. I believe that's the Paramount Performance race car. Still the 4.09 gears aren't bolt on. You need to open the rear end to install with specialized tools. Verniers micrometers dial indicators a 1/4" beam torque wrench just to name a few. There are some shops that won't do a gear change let alone a hobbyist.
Swap pumpkin

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
LOL you cant be serious.

Buy a loaded diff then you baby the R&R the entire diff housing.

Your excuses are getting pathetic.

Any transmission / rear end shop worth a shit should be able to slap some gears in it doesnt require unicorns and fairy dust I promise you.

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
This thread delivers! Not as good as the original Whipple vs Roush threads in 2015 when the company reps used to get on here and attempt to digitally beyotch slap each other but it is entertaining. I own a 2015 Roush SC but all remnants of the original kit are long gone. Can’t say I’m a big fan of their kits and certainly not their tunes but it really sounds like they’ve painted themselves into a corner with the 18+ kits. I do remember some 15-16 2.3 Roush and VMP kits making good power with upgrades and aftermarket tunes.

Sponsored

Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)

10.85 @ 127mph

Now take your tears and go drown in them.

Gee that sure is a short & CHEAP!!! mod list!!

It features: Ported 18 manifold Long Tube Headers E85 BMR/Steeda Suspension JLT Cold Air 4.09 Gears

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Ok I'll concede a E85 can match A Roush car, but with a whole lot more labor involved.

Last edited:

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just admit it you are scared to swing a wrench so you got a warrantied roush car.

This news flash will blow your mind what Im about to say......

Some people with more than half a brain can do gear changes and even do oil pump gears inside their own home garages!!

Gee but what if people did entire engine and trans builds from their own homes!!?!?!?!?

OMG!! But wait people have done that too!

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
It doesn't have a compete build sheet. Wheels and tires are missing, what else is missing? You're just speculating on the cost and still .1 slower. The next part he puts on the car could put him out of the FBO category. Speculation on my part too.
You’re reaching deep lol. Stangmode went 11.3 with intake/tune and drag radial on stock wheels. Sorry as originally posted an NA e85 car gonna give you a hard time. Especially after that small heat exchanger heat soaks

Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
LOL you cant be serious.

Any transmission / rear end shop worth a shit should be able to slap some gears in it doesnt require unicorns and fairy dust I promise you.
OK I'll concede, But I'd like to see the complete build sheet on that car. I'll bet he's got more than 8K in that car.

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK I'll concede, But I'd like to see the complete build sheet on that car. I'll bet he's got more than 8K in that car.
How much is install cost to keep warranty? Add up tires and suspension bits as well.

I’d bet the cheapest way is tire/lth/tune and nitrous.

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL but wait what if some mechanically inclined person bought a cheapo beefcake special paxton/vortech kit installed it themselves and put it on E85 with DRs and ran faster than 10.8???

Ohh wait people have done that already too.....

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
LOL you cant be serious.

I don't think you can buy a diff "loaded" with the 4.10 gears.
Not that I can turn a wrench but had one built by local shop using new diff housing and gears for $400(not including parts)

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think you can buy a diff "loaded" with the 4.10 gears.
Not that I can turn a wrench but had one built by local shop using new diff housing and gears for $400(not including parts)
Yes i realize that but you have a shop stuff 4.10/X.XXs or whatever in a iron diff and send it to you.

Its not rocket math....

Well for some people in this thread it might be.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Screw the gears. A converter in that ten speed is enough to cut 3-4ths easy. Mid 10s and a days work in your driveway. (Weight reduction pull seats) I installed my converter. Its ten bolts and you gotta remove the exhaust.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Y'all make me jealous.. I went with the Roush because I am scared to wrench :)

In my defense I own a condo so I don't have a garage or tools... Yet..
Sponsored