Sponsored

Ebay Headers

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
since My cat back is 3” except where it comes to 2.5, I decided to have an exhaust shop weld in a 3” piece across instead of having it bottle down to 2.5”
F7131E76-17AD-4001-B137-91FC77011A8B.png
Sponsored

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt grabber blue
Go ahead and pick them up i installed them for a friend and they fit perfect, they’re better quality than the BBKs I used to have on my car and my friend has put almost 2k miles on them and they look really good only thing is u might have to fab something up to connect the mid pipes to the cat back nothing an extra 30$ can’t fix
Everything going wel with the headers? I’m so tempted at getting these for $400 and welds look amazing for my 15 gt.

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Go ahead and pick them up i installed them for a friend and they fit perfect, they’re better quality than the BBKs I used to have on my car and my friend has put almost 2k miles on them and they look really good only thing is u might have to fab something up to connect the mid pipes to the cat back nothing an extra 30$ can’t fix
Thanks man, and how was the install? I’ve seen some videos but idk if I should go for it or pay someone to install for me

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt grabber blue
Thanks man, and how was the install? I’ve seen some videos but idk if I should go for it or pay someone to install for me
It’s not too bad I’ve done all my header installs on jack stands just get a friend to help you out and make sure you have a lot of sockets both deep and normal and some ratcheting wrenches, also for the studs it’s a E11 socket if I remember correctly. Some of the motor mount bolts will need some force to loosen so a breaker bar will help. The driver side is really easy should take you 1 hour the passenger side is space limited so it’s a lot of awkward angles and half turns lol. Like I said it’s not necessarily hard it’s just takes some patience. It took me 2 days the first time I installed headers just cuz I’d get frustrated and take a break now it takes me around 4 hours

Sponsored

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Ive ran ebay headers since the first year the s550s came out and through two power adders. Not one issue. Ive got my moneys worth out of them already lol

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Anyone pair these 2Ms to the 3” CORSA double X pipe?

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone pair these 2Ms to the 3” CORSA double X pipe?
If the double x pipe connects to your stock headers, you’ll have to get a reducer or exhaust shop to fab it.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
It connects Only with the step downs corsa supplies. Otherwise I know the Stainless Power off-road 3 inch offers a direct fit option just uses 3” Clamp

Stang8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
Anyone have a phone number to 2m? I purchased mine through the eBay seller and have a warranty concern as these are listed it’s a lifetime warranty and the eBay seller has told me to contact 2m. Will not give me 2m’s contact info. If anyone has any info I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Maybe here? https://www.facebook.com/2Mwelding/
I could not click the link since I'm at work. Also found a 2m in Cortland , Ohio...seems like there are several companies called 2m...oil industry, water industry, farm/agri, and welding (the first I listed).

Stang8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
Maybe here? https://www.facebook.com/2Mwelding/
I could not click the link since I'm at work. Also found a 2m in Cortland , Ohio...seems like there are several companies called 2m...oil industry, water industry, farm/agri, and welding (the first I listed).
Thanks! I did a search and also could not find a definitive source as the eBay list that they are “HandMade by 2M Fabrication in Pocatello, Idaho”. My box had no paperwork. Maybe someone else had paperwork with info listed.

sKyZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP, 1994 GT 'Vert
Hey guys, I just got my passenger side header on and the steering shaft is only a few millimeters away from the header. Is this normal? How close is it for you guys?

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a hard time getting dude to answer basic questions before I rolled the dice and purchased them. Good luck!

Hey guys, I just got my passenger side header on and the steering shaft is only a few millimeters away from the header. Is this normal? How close is it for you guys?
Mine did not touch but it was close. I know a few brands actually do touch and cause a little vibration when turning. I wouldn’t worry about it being close.

Let us know how the passenger side goes. I had a harder time on the driver but the passenger took longer

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Unless you get better motor mounts even if they dont touch during install its very likely it will under turning conditions. Its best to adjust the collector area so you dont get that, also my girlfriends install she was getting false knock under load from it hitting the steering shaft from an installer that didnt adjust them enough. My setup clears fine with no issues and no knock present.
Sponsored