Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
I also use this one. I went the leaf blower route a few times but I always worried about the blower not being filtered and the tip scratching, that I finally bought the master blaster. Since my car is ceramic coated, I spend less than 10 minutes and it is ready to do my spray detailer.
I use this one too. Pricey but works and keeps me out of the electric vs. gas bower battle LOL

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
I have Adams sidekick blaster, master blaster wall mount, and also use a Dewalt cordless job site blower.

All three work great, just depends on if I feel like dragging a hose from the wall mount, extension cord for the side kick, or use the Cordless.

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Great feedback - too rich for my blood though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Overpriced, over hyped. So many other equal or better products out there

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I used my Toro leaf blower on a cold day when the water would not evaporate quickly.

it was a useful experiment, but I prefer clean bath towels.

CVCashmere

Sponsored

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I've used a gas leaf blower and a pure 100% cotton slightly damp towel for touch up for over 10 years all my stangs. I find it to be the best method to eliminate spiderwebbing in the clear. After one year of daily driving the 18 it still looks AMAZING. The key is to clay bar and use quality car care products...I use Zaino.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
In the winter I use a touchless car wash nearby that has the big blowers at the exit, followed by a quick chamois dry. But water still wants to drip from various crevasses, so back at home the leaf blower is used to get the rest out.
Only problem is where I live, it's so dry out that it's a race to do it right before water spotting, but that makes for a bit of a workout.

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350r Lightning Blue
Please provide some examples. I always go overboard but am willing to learn.

Overpriced, over hyped. So many other equal or better products out there

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Only problem is where I live, it's so dry out that it's a race to do it right before water spotting, but that makes for a bit of a workout.
I loved that Mr. Clean car wash system that had the final rinse filter. I could let the car dry without touching the paint and there would be zero water spots because the filter took all the minerals out. Of course they stopped selling it for some reason so now I have to use an electric leaf blower .

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Please provide some examples. I always go overboard but am willing to learn.
While he does put out great video content and works on high end cars, it seems the price of is products are also at a premium.
Here are products I use and have great results with, that are mostly easily available. The P and S Beadmaker was ordered through Amazon (gallon to make it worthwhile)

Griot's garage speed wipe

P and S beadmaker

Clay magic clay bars

Optimun No rinse ( make detail sprays, clay lube )

Duragloss CWC (Car Wash Concentrate)

Griots Car wash soap

Duragloss AW (Aquawax)

Poorboy's world Bold N Bright Spray-On Tire Dressing and their Trim restore. ( I use this or any name brand tire dressing if I run out.)

I use an electric power washer for the performance pack wheels, with a diluted all purpose cleaner and some agitation.

Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I loved that Mr. Clean car wash system that had the final rinse filter. I could let the car dry without touching the paint and there would be zero water spots because the filter took all the minerals out. Of course they stopped selling it for some reason so now I have to use an electric leaf blower .
Get this:
https://www.samsclub.com/sams/cr-spotless-de-ionized-water-system-di-120/124557.ip
https://www.samsclub.com/sams/cr-spotless-water-system-dic-20s/prod6560175.ip?xid=plp_product_1_1

It's the Mr. Clean on 'roids !! I've had the DIC-20 version for a long time now (really hard well water here) & love it.
If you are on city water, the smaller one will be fine.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS

VIPR01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Gremlin
I have used this Rechargeable Leaf Blower for 2 years now against everything I value (I’m non eco friendly), yes people laughed at me and neighbors will give you odd looks thru the blinds but! It works like a champ-no scratches. Oh, and I use it for yard work sometimes too!
DB0AB450-0526-4DE1-8ABD-2B48FBD672A3.jpeg

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt/2004 svt cobra/2016 GT PP
I have used this Rechargeable Leaf Blower for 2 years now against everything I value (I’m non eco friendly), yes people laughed at me and neighbors will give you odd looks thru the blinds but! It works like a champ-no scratches. Oh, and I use it for yard work sometimes too!

Me too, same brand.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Do you think the Stihl BR600 Magnum would be suitable? :crackup:

IMG-2135.jpg

Seriously though, I have been using a Makita workshop blower for a while now. Does the job and certainly limits the amount of contact needed with a drying towel.

IMG_E1320.jpg
Sponsored