Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
its 100% relative. either your in the target demographic and a potential customer, in which case you have a valid opinion on how its marketed, or you are not and do not

nobody cares how a 747 is marketed , because few are buying it
Fords statement will be "We sold ever single car we built at retail or over".
What you both fail to take into account is this is a Mustang forum. Members are encouraged to post about their opinions whether they will purchase the car or not.

I post my opinions on the Bullit (did not buy), post my opinions on the the GT350 (did not buy). I am sure many like myself are on several car/truck forums posting opinions and will never buy.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
what are you saying here? I know the bottom, not the top
I guess it was just a "remember how this predicted ..." reminder, even though the MY18 GT actually hit 460 vs. 455 with some (heard this somewhere else) final tuning :)

They're probably renderings.
Of course they are, it was a pre-viz even before the MY18 were released. There's all sorts of fun bits in this, the mileage: 1964.5, the miles till E: 289, etc.

So the point being: IF they are some sort of tease by Ford at their performance targets, even the 7 ... 55 is pretty exciting :D

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
What you both fail to take into account is this is a Mustang forum. Members are encouraged to post about their opinions whether they will purchase the car or not.

I post my opinions on the Bullit (did not buy), post my opinions on the the GT350 (did not buy). I am sure many like myself are on several car/truck forums posting opinions and will never buy.
Absolutely, you can post whatever opinions you want. And we can post whatever opinions we have about your opinions. We can igoner your opinions, and you can ignore ours. See how that works?:like:

Sponsored

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Absolutely, you can post whatever opinions you want. And we can post whatever opinions we have about your opinions. We can igoner your opinions, and you can ignore ours. See how that works?:like:
Sounds like a winner. :thumbsup:

'merica....:flag:

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of safety gear. And 99% of roadrace tracks where bikes run at there is nothing to hit. You can get hurt though. I've shattered a hip, taken two TBI's and have blown both of my shoulders up multiple times. You don't get off scott free. I was actually not much of a "crasher". I know guys that have broken everything, a few in wheel chairs and a few that are dead.

And yes, bikes get written off all the time. A crash can cost you $5,000 or $100,000.

Here is MM93 (best rider in the world, maybe the best of all time) going down at 209mph. He raced the next day. His only injury was some gravel rash to his jaw. Before you ask "how did he crash there?". The track was damp/wet and when you come up over that hill at Mugello there is no weight on the suspension. And well, 209mph. Good thing he wasn't going the 221mph that he was going a few moments earlier.

My first time watching MotoGP in person was at COTA. A youngster by the name of Marc Marquez broke way too late on the back straight leading into turn 12 and ran off track. It felt like a minute later he came flying by, setting the pole/lap record with a 2:02.77!

Dude is unreal, he was hurt in Qatar going into that weekend.. and was taking chances that led to a blistering laptime.

Sponsored

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
My first time watching MotoGP in person was at COTA. A youngster by the name of Marc Marquez broke way too late on the back straight leading into turn 12 and ran off track. It felt like a minute later he came flying by, setting the pole/lap record with a 2:02.77!

Dude is unreal, he was hurt in Qatar going into that weekend.. and was taking chances that led to a blistering laptime.
That kid is incredible. He's like watching a controlled explosion. He's either going to go down as the greatest racer of all time, kill/maim another rider, or kill/maim himself. Huge props to how far he can push it over the edge and get away with it. The question is will the odds catch up with him some day. I hope not.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
720-730 at the crank is my guess

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
what are you saying here? I know the bottom, not the top
My point is the gt is 460 hp. The dash Easter egg shows 455. That’s damn close.
So possibly the 500 will be 750-760hp.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
These don't make any sense. They're probably renderings.

At 2600rpm in 7th gear the car is going 116mph.

.50 trans ratio/3.73 rear end/28" tall tire.
I’m only stating the 755 as 755 hp for the 500.
The gt is showing 455 hp but we now know it has 450 hp.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
These don't make any sense. They're probably renderings.

At 2600rpm in 7th gear the car is going 116mph.

.50 trans ratio/3.73 rear end/28" tall tire.
I guess it was just a "remember how this predicted ..." reminder, even though the MY18 GT actually hit 460 vs. 455 with some (heard this somewhere else) final tuning :)

Of course they are, it was a pre-viz even before the MY18 were released. There's all sorts of fun bits in this, the mileage: 1964.5, the miles till E: 289, etc.

So the point being: IF they are some sort of tease by Ford at their performance targets, even the 7 ... 55 is pretty exciting :D
My point is the gt is 460 hp. The dash Easter egg shows 455. That’s damn close.
So possibly the 500 will be 750-760hp.
ok, thats what i thought. 5chp variance, ill take it lol. totally within reason and emissions/longevity. not that it truly matters to me, it will be FBO/E85 by years end anyway, just a nice starting point
Sponsored