Sponsored

How come there’s not more procharged mustangs

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I pulled 551 on bad 93 gas that was knocking and pulling all of my timing lol. Still ironing out the tune with Lund and taking logs on the street and Pro Dyno when I get the chance. I got good feedback and with the final revision I’m hoping to see mid 600’s on my small P1SC daily driver. Thanks for a quality, practically bolt on solution for forced induction.
550? Ya, that must be some really terrible 93. Thats unreal low!
Sponsored

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I like my procharger setup, though I never did get the swag they promised me hahaha. Overall I think any centri is awesome, especially for a non-drag racing setup. The super linear power of a centri makes it feel like a bigger engine. Linearity in my opinion is a desirable quality, especially if you like twisties. Procharger + Fore + Sunoco race gas + R888 or NT01 = lots of grippy slidy twisty fun.

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
550? Ya, that must be some really terrible 93. Thats unreal low!
Haha it was crazy... the knock was pulling 8 degrees of timing so I only had around 11 degrees. I just received a revision and haven’t got around to logs yet. I’m confident the guys at Lund will get me right. Coming from a twin turbo bmw, I love the way the Procharger delivers boost.

OhNoA5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Orange Fury GT
Im taking my car into a local shop to start the removal of my Procharger and begin the install of a Whipple. 3.5 years with the P1SC-1 and some initial issues from early kit design but it was a good system. Served me well and made a lot of memories with it. Had a Novi2200 before that on a 3 valve so centris have been what I known and feel comfortable with.
Hey George let me get that p1sc!!! Southeast Gen6 in the house!

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
i had every type and brand of supercharger on my Mustangs and Centris are my favorite - twin screws or roots hit the bottom hard then taper off also create tons of heat ..the centrifugal is a better street blower in my opinion as it doesn't shock the tire as hard and is great on a slow roll all the way up top too and they tend to run much cooler ..

Sponsored

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'm seriously considering getting a centrifugal supercharger this year. Hopefully I'll find one on sale.
I really like the simple design and implementation. Less intrusive and easier to remove, so they seem. Guess I'll find out. Unless whipple or someone else wants to use my vehicle for testing. lol

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Haha it was crazy... the knock was pulling 8 degrees of timing so I only had around 11 degrees. I just received a revision and haven’t got around to logs yet. I’m confident the guys at Lund will get me right. Coming from a twin turbo bmw, I love the way the Procharger delivers boost.
Keep us in the loop.

I just did a 2019 yesterday on our "winter" 93 we get here in KC.
It made 619, which is down from the normal 650/660 we see when the gas is "summer" blend.
Right at 8psi of boost, and a P1SC1 (no P1X)

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
Keep us in the loop.

I just did a 2019 yesterday on our "winter" 93 we get here in KC.
It made 619, which is down from the normal 650/660 we see when the gas is "summer" blend.
Right at 8psi of boost, and a P1SC1 (no P1X)
That is very comforting, knowing where it should be. There aren’t a whole lot of boosted 18’s in Charlotte that I know of, so it’s hard to get a number range of where power should be. I will keep you posted, thanks a bunch

Confuzed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kip
Vehicle(s)
2018 a10
Procharger tech, I know the stage II balancer pulley is 7.65 but what size is actual 2018-2019 balancer diameter? For someone who’d be using HO kit.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Procharger tech, I know the stage II balancer pulley is 7.65 but what size is actual 2018-2019 balancer diameter? For someone who’d be using HO kit.
If you are doing the HO kit you use the stock pulley so the diameter doesn't really matter because it doesn't change.

Sponsored

Confuzed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kip
Vehicle(s)
2018 a10
If you are doing the HO kit you use the stock pulley so the diameter doesn't really matter because it doesn't change.
I’m asking to figure out impeller speed. Just thought someone would know off the top of there head. I know the 15-17 is larger.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I’m asking to figure out impeller speed. Just thought someone would know off the top of there head. I know the 15-17 is larger.
Probably same size as 15-17, Procharger might have chosen a slightly smaller stage 2 adapter to keep boost in check on the Gen 3 stage 2 kits, maybe due to higher engine compression

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
So... should I get a Paxton or PC?
Stage 2, P1X and be done with it. :)

Enjoy boat loads of HP.. and you are a pulley swap away from 1000hp.
Sponsored