• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky Whipple 2.9 Gen 2 Stage 3 FOR SALE...SOLD

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Ok guys I’ve had this on my car for about 3k miles and it’s been absolutely flawless! My car completely stock aside from this kit with the super soft whipple tune that only pulls to 7700 at 10.6 afr made 728rwhp so I’m guessing it could make close to 800 with proper tuning pulling it to 8250.. It is still currently on my car but I can have it off and shipped with in 2-3 days if someone wanted this set up. This is a complete kit that comes with:
*2.9 Gen 2 Whipple supercharger
*Lower intake man/IC set up
*All tentioners,pulleys and belt
*Front mount Heat exchanger,resivor and hoses.
*75 lb injectors
*whipple billet fuel rails and fittings
*132mm billet Throttle body
*Big intake tube,Mas adapter,air box and Filter
*low profile Motor Mounts
This is a complete bolt on kit but you’d need to supply for own tuning which is really must with this kit anyway..If anyone has any interest fill free to PM me anytime and I can give my number to discuss any details you may have.
Asking $5750.00
Thank you
Stephen Jessie
122FBC35-2303-4815-8666-A6A67CB86099.jpeg
0836DD22-68B1-43F8-AF9B-117BB0F1A161.jpeg
Sponsored

WayOfWilliam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Gt350, 2006 Evo 9, 1974 Mazda REPU
This is so tempting I might just have to pull the trigger...

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
If you have any questions feel free to PM me anytime

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I’ve always been a turbo guy and want to see what twins are like..
Twins are awesome!

Oh, you mean turbos...

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt grabber blue
Ok guys I’ve had this on my car for about 3k miles and it’s been absolutely flawless! My car completely stock aside from this kit with the super soft whipple tune that only pulls to 7700 at 10.6 afr made 728rwhp so I’m guessing it could make close to 800 with proper tuning pulling it to 8250.. It is still currently on my car but I can have it off and shipped with in 2-3 days if someone wanted this set up. This is a complete kit that comes with:
*2.9 Gen 2 Whipple supercharger
*Lower intake man/IC set up
*All tentioners,pulleys and belt
*Front mount Heat exchanger,resivor and hoses.
*75 lb injectors
*whipple billet fuel rails and fittings
*132mm billet Throttle body
*Big intake tube,Mas adapter,air box and Filter
*low profile Motor Mounts
This is a complete bolt on kit but you’d need to supply for own tuning which is really must with this kit anyway..If anyone has any interest fill free to PM me anytime and I can give my number to discuss any details you may have.
Asking $5750.00
Thank you
Stephen Jessie
122FBC35-2303-4815-8666-A6A67CB86099.jpeg
0836DD22-68B1-43F8-AF9B-117BB0F1A161.jpeg
What’s the difference between the 350 kit vs the 5.0 kit I’m assuming they’re the same other than maybe the mountain brackets for the heat exchanger

OP
OP
SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Gentleman I got a deposit for the kit yesterday so it’s looking like the Whipple Kit is sold.. Thank you all for your intrest..
Sponsored