Freshly washed - 1st photo-shoot

CJ Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Too many to count!
Finally got around to washing (in between NY salting) and doing the 1st proper photo-shoot.
Hey Mik - Congrats on your new Velocity Blue GT! Well, maybe not completely new now, but the first time I'm seeing these pics - well done! I have a Kona Blue 18 myself, and that's my buddy u/2015VAStang with the Lightning Blue GT. It's crazy how much these colors differ when you get them next to each other!

I noticed your comments about CJ's and wanted to reach out and make sure you knew that you can PM me with any questions, comments or concerns you may have. I look forward to seeing updates on your build along the way. Love the VB/Showstopper Red combo!

46276765044_e25786ac8e_b.jpg
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
The other day I wound up making a wrong turn off of Northern Blvd. Wound up in Mexico next to a sport bike. Good times. Cop a mile down the road after we both slowed down and crossed the border back into the US. Lucky this time, but need to get a detector-ma-jig.
LOL. Enjoy the car and be careful on Northern Blvd. Man, I remember that during rush hour.... I mean hour(s). Oh, the traffic creeping....