Ebay Headers

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Be careful with some of the Ebay offerings. I've seen several people post up on the groups who purchased headers off of Ebay and the fit was almost non existent and the quality was horrible.

If you're looking for a budget set of headers that is high quality and fits like a glove the Texas Speed headers we offer are it. We've got them in stock too so we can ship them the same day you order.

Here's a link to them as well as a link to our massive Black Friday sales event. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. 561-753-8105.

Texas Speed Headers
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...haust-systems/headers/long-tube/texas-speed-1

Black Friday
https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/black-friday

Thanks!
I've had TSP headers on for over 2 years now. No issue, just used OEM Ford gaskets.
Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
I installed the 2m fab ones from eBay in my a10 2018. Fit perfect, just a pain in the ass to install.
They go to the stock midpipe location but they are 3” without a flange. I had an exhaust shop connect it to my mbrp exhaust by cutting off the 2.5 reducer but you could also have them make a reduced.

Obviously that took some extra legwork but worth the cost to me

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, I used the stock gasket and hardware. They came with 15-17 o2 extensions. I ordered the 18 ones from bbk but they were out of stock for months so I just extended the stock ones with the wires from the 15-17 extensions

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
TSP headers,OBX, Maximizers, are all Stainless works headers that are rebranded just look at the flanges and runner design you’ll see they’re identical also the speed daddy headers look identical to the pypes headers I haven’t found any cheap knockoffs of the BBKs yet but give it some time I’m sure they’ll wash up soon lol
The routing of the primaries on my Texas Speed are quite different than SW/SP. They may be knockoffs, but they aren’t SW. knockoffs.

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
I installed the 2m fab ones from eBay in my a10 2018. Fit perfect, just a pain in the ass to install.
They go to the stock midpipe location but they are 3” without a flange. I had an exhaust shop connect it to my mbrp exhaust by cutting off the 2.5 reducer but you could also have them make a reduced.

Obviously that took some extra legwork but worth the cost to me
Everything going wel with the headers? I’m so tempted at getting these for $400 and welds look amazing for my 15 gt.

Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything going wel with the headers? I’m so tempted at getting these for $400 and welds look amazing for my 15 gt.
Only had them on a week so I can’t say long term but everything went fine. No clearance issues. They arrived in a box that looked fuked but no dents or anything. Look just like the pics. The seller was not great about communication and kinda short when I had questions. Arrived a week and half after ordered. I didn’t have to dent them or anything to make fit.

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Only had them on a week so I can’t say long term but everything went fine. No clearance issues. They arrived in a box that looked fuked but no dents or anything. Look just like the pics. The seller was not great about communication and kinda short when I had questions. Arrived a week and half after ordered. I didn’t have to dent them or anything to make fit.
Thanks for the feedback man, will be pulling the trigger soon on these. Anything I should look out for ?

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I installed my 2M headers early in January and they fit perfectly. Was able to reuse all the factory studs. Great looking welds, and the gauge of the steel is the same as the big name headers. Time will tell how well they hold up.

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
I installed my 2M headers early in January and they fit perfectly. Was able to reuse all the factory studs. Great looking welds, and the gauge of the steel is the same as the big name headers. Time will tell how well they hold up.
Man I cannot wait, I’ve been doing research for quite a while and everything looks good, will I need to change my pipes pst the mid pipes?

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You shouldn’t. As long as you have the proper pieces to connect to your midpipe you should be all set!

Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t want to extend the o2 sensor yourself, you can check with bbk and see if they have the 18-19. Extensions. The connectors are different from the 15-17 that come with them. I think you can also order another driver side o2 sensor as it is longer but I haven’t done it myself to confirm.

You will have to have an exhaust shop mate the 2m headers which are 3 inch down to the factory size 2.5 inch. The other option is to find 3” to 2.5” reducers and clamps. eBay would have them.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
A dumb question...I have the AWE touring cat back which they say is full 3", will these just bolt up/clamp directly?

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A dumb question...I have the AWE touring cat back which they say is full 3", will these just bolt up/clamp directly?
No. I have a 3 inch exhaust as well but it reduced down to 2.5 where it connected to the stock headers. I’m hoping that made sense in text. I just had an exhaust shop cut off the reducer and add a 3” piece

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
No. I have a 3 inch exhaust as well but it reduced down to 2.5 where it connected to the stock headers. I’m hoping that made sense in text. I just had an exhaust shop cut off the reducer and add a 3” piece
So it comes with a 3” to 2.5” reducer already for stock exhaust?

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So it comes with a 3” to 2.5” reducer already for stock exhaust?
Aftermarket catbacks that are 3” reduce down to 2.5” to mate to the stock headers. The 2m headers are 3”. Mine did not come with a reducer to connect to the stock location.

You can buy (2)reducers and (2) 3” exhaust clamps. I haven’t posted a pic before so I don’t know if this will work
EDAA1904-49CF-4205-9C38-63F5D2B41BD1.png
29EE952F-B8C7-4606-ACA4-3D20AFB6A93E.png
Sponsored