Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Because the Democratic news party wants to feed their base and take their eyes off the offers Trump is putting on table for shut down while they provide none.

I am very sick of the constant lies from the so called news, and even sicker of people believing it knowing its a lie cause the news tells them

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Well ain't this a shit show in assumptions.....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...nterview-savannah-guthrie-twitter/2655420002/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coving...p-backs-lincoln-memorial-confrontation-tweet/

Why are people calling that kid a racist but totally overlooking the Black Hebrew Israelites group's racial epithets thrown at both the high school students and the Native American tribes? I swear folks that call out racism are the biggest racists.
A long-time leftist maxim: "Always and loudly accuse your opponents of what you're guilty of."

100% accurate.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Be prepared to see more of this. The left and the mainstream news have their gloves off for good.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Well ain't this a shit show in assumptions.....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...nterview-savannah-guthrie-twitter/2655420002/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coving...p-backs-lincoln-memorial-confrontation-tweet/

Why are people calling that kid a racist but totally overlooking the Black Hebrew Israelites group's racial epithets thrown at both the high school students and the Native American tribes? I swear folks that call out racism are the biggest racists.
Do a little research (I am somewhat local to NKY) and figure out what reputation that school has (through past behaviors of its students). You will have your questions answered.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Commbubba19

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Do a little research (I am somewhat local to NKY) and figure out what reputation that school has (through past behaviors of its students). You will have your questions answered.
focus on only what happened in this instance. the kids were waiting to get on the bus and the bhi was harassing them. the native american tribes stepped in to keep the peace. the kid did nothing but stand there. yet he's labeled a racist. why are the black hebrew israelites not racist? oh wait, cuz they're black so it's just expression of their culture and beliefs right?

don't call someone out and overlook another group doing the same or worse simply because it doesn't fit your agenda.

that's called a hypocrite.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
So you want to condemn kids based on what other kids might have done in the past instead of judge them by what they did or did not do in the present? Seems close minded at best.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Every school whether public or private has it's bad eggs.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Boy, this Covington story died fast after the truth came out, didn't it?

Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like someone has finally stood up to Newspaper. And the lawyer mention this is the first of many others.
I hope they get this to court fast.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to say this will settle out of court

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Between his soon to be X-wife settlement and this payout from his pet newspaper.... Well life just isn't going his way.. Pocket change to him

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Between his soon to be X-wife settlement and this payout from his pet newspaper.... Well life just isn't going his way.. Pocket change to him
One of his competing mega billionaires who is single or has a better prenup should marry Bezos' ex-wife to gain an unassailable lead.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.