• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida JL Audio Stealthbox For S550

Techno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTCS
Like new condition, Was in my 17 Mustang for about 6 months. Hardly used, 12" Mounts on Drivers side.
$500 local pickup. Port St Lucie, FL Will meet halfway if its a reasonable distance. Figure I can ship it for about $50
Includes all hardware and the manual. http://www.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-ford-mustang
PM If Interested.
Thanks, John.
2019-02-12 22.00.03.jpg
2019-02-11 22.06.38.jpg
2019-02-11 22.06.47.jpg
2018-06-30 20.18.49.jpg
Sponsored

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
I replied, I will buy it at 550 shipped. I asked a couple questions in your PM.

Sponsored

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Item arrived perfectly, despite the 5000000000peanuts that fell out of the box, and I guess they dissolve when water contacts them damn snow. They became smooshy peanuts all over my garage they basically melted.

Not his fault, I just had to play Easter egg hunt for items in the box and made a mess. Comical really. He packed it really well, and trustworthy member.

Thanks techno! can't wait to install it.
IMG_5484.JPG
Sponsored