Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Dwardmba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT (401a, PP, Magneride, active exhaust)
Donā€™t have a picture to post on my iPad but after a lifetime of not being a pony car fan, saw a G6 Mustang about a year ago and really was taken by it. Ended up with a white GT. Been lurking a while, not a heavy poster just taking in all the information.

michaelchatten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Donā€™t have a picture to post on my iPad but after a lifetime of not being a pony car fan, saw a G6 Mustang about a year ago and really was taken by it. Ended up with a white GT. Been lurking a while, not a heavy poster just taking in all the information.
Same here.

IncisionInd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Hello Everyone,

New member here, but been lurking for a little bit. Just traded in my 2017 Focus RS for a 2018 Shelby GT350. The Mustang was "used" as a 2018 and was sold with only 994 on the odometer. Excited to get modifying already and to be a part of the community.
IMG_0390.jpg

Sponsored

SilverStallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello Everyone,

New member here, but been lurking for a little bit. Just traded in my 2017 Focus RS for a 2018 Shelby GT350. The Mustang was "used" as a 2018 and was sold with only 994 on the odometer. Excited to get modifying already and to be a part of the community.
IMG_0390.jpg
Why the switch if you don't mind me asking

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to ^ 3 new owners, and I hope the GT 350 owner does an X-pipe and BMR CB005 & 006. w/Steeda delrin bushings.

Sponsored

Beard_face

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy, here's my 2019 Mustang GT PP1 6spd and a few of her stablemates.

IncisionInd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Why the switch if you don't mind me asking
Hey there i totally don't mind you asking... The first reason is that i am larger individual (6'5", high 200 lbs and built like a linebacker) so the Focus RS was never SUPER comfortable. I wouldn't say that it was uncomfortable, i would just say that i never fit particularly well. The other reason is that I love cars. I tend to become infatuated with a car, get it, do all the things i want, move to next car. I loved the Focus RS and wouldn't say that there was anything wrong, just wanted something different.

Welcome to ^ 3 new owners, and I hope the GT 350 owner does an X-pipe and BMR CB005 & 006. w/Steeda delrin bushings.
Thanks for the welcome, and I will definitely be looking into those suggestions.

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium & Elite, HP, Recaros, Tremec
Picked up a new daily driver last week so time to say hello.

2019 PP1 10 speed. Beautiful car i'm stoked on it and have to say the trans is worth the hype.

m2-jpg.jpg
Hey, I know that dealership! Bought our previous two Fords from RSM and just placed an order for my PP1 from them today -- sweet ride. You'll know mine's come in when you see a virtual twin on the road.
Sponsored