Not open for further replies.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
One thing that really stands out to foreigners when they visit America is just how polite you people are. Even when you call me dumb, you extend me the courtesy of calling me sir. That's just beautiful :).

The constitution, sir, does not give you the right to an opinion. Basic humanity gives you the right to an opinion....the constitution is irrelevant in this regard. All you Americans are so fkn proud of your constitution. If it's so great, then why didn't the person who had the most votes win? Why are you so proud of your voting power when only half of you bother to vote? Many of you are "discouraged" from voting by the people in power. Lots of you are banned from voting.

Your president jokes about putting off the 2020 election. He praises Putin and Xi (who has made himself president for life). He's openly said it's a great idea. Trump is a threat to your beloved constitution, and he is a danger to your infant democracy (if it were fully formed, you'd all vote).

Good luck and God bless :)
You, sir, should educate yourself. It is called the electoral college. It is not a popular vote in this country. I don't need to explain why the electoral college exists I guess.
Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
It doesn’t need to be explained over and over. But if I am gonna build a fence around my home to keep things in or out, I would go the whole way around. If I don’t, I am wasting my money.

And you are totally correct in your front door analogy. Just make sure your back door is closed as well.

I honestly hope you get your wall if that’s what the American people really want.

I wouldn’t discourage anybody from trying to get what they really want.

Cheers Brother and good luck. :fistbump:
For the most part, the back door is closed. Doesn't mean we can't put a better lock on it. For now, I'll focus to the south where 90% of the problem lies.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
One thing that really stands out to foreigners when they visit America is just how polite you people are. Even when you call me dumb, you extend me the courtesy of calling me sir. That's just beautiful :).
I don't see any reason to be rude at all, when you explain something to someone over and over and they still don't get it dumb is just a logical conclusion.

"Looks to me like the greatest deal maker in world history caved like an underdone sponge"
"What a dumbass. From here (and everywhere else outside the USA) its clear you're governed by a incompetent boob. "
"Like Trump will have when they move him to Leavenworth "
"Trump is a midget, in every sense of the word. The only things important to Trump are Trump, money, and attention."
We have a name for this over here, TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. You have it bad, nothing you have said is constructive at all, just personal attacks on my President and country. It is typical of the lefties over here, nothing intelligent to say or any ideas how to fix so just scream obscenities and insults and call your opponent a racist and the argument is won. You can all go to Starbucks and pat yourselves on the back and tell yourselves how your saving the world by being the opposition. Then go home watch CNN and get yourself all wound up to do it again tomorrow.

"You were once a great superpower. You are now a pitiful laughing stock."

Don't see anyone laughing from this side of the water...…..

"If your president dodges congress to nab the lazy five bills he wants, he'll set a precedent that President O'Rourke will use to steal your guns. "
In the now immortal words of President Trump, "We are Americans, we were born free and we will stay free". No one will take my guns while I'm still breathing, you can bet your ass on that.

"The constitution, sir, does not give you the right to an opinion."
A play on words to describe my ability to vote for the President and Leaders of MY country, much as I suppose you can do the same over there.

" Basic humanity gives you the right to an opinion....the constitution is irrelevant in this regard. All you Americans are so fkn proud of your constitution."
You're right I'm fkn proud. I'm stand up salute my flag, hand over the heart saying the pledge of allegiance, proud of our veterans and damn proud of my country that while has some problems is hands down the best place on earth to live right now. Americans are a special breed, we shook off the yoke of colonial tyranny, spit in the eye of every European country that said we couldn't do it and made ourselves what we are today. Our constitution guarantees our rights to free speech, right to protect ourselves with firearms, the right to vote for elected leaders, the right to a fair trial, the right to be free. Americans are the most giving country on the planet and still have to deal with people who want more, expect us to pay for everything, expect us to provide for their defense, expect us to provide them with technology, goods, medicines etc.

"If it's so great, then why didn't the person who had the most votes win? " The constitution has an electoral college for a reason, we are not a democracy, we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, the electoral college was put into place to make sure that there was even representation between urban areas and rural areas. Our government is split into three areas, Executive, elected by an electoral college, Legislative that is split into two areas, both now elected by a popular vote, one that is set up with two votes per state (senate) and one that is set up with votes per capita (House) and the Judicial branch. No laws can be passed without approval of the house, senate and executive branch or a super majority of the house and senate and if the law doesn't follow our constitution, the supreme court can nullify.

"Why are you so proud of your voting power when only half of you bother to vote? Many of you are "discouraged" from voting by the people in power."
My vote is my way of expressing my opinion, that's the cool thing about being free, I can express it through my vote or keep it to myself.

Lots of you are banned from voting. _ Only criminals, break the law and you lose your rights......

Your president jokes about putting off the 2020 election. That is utter nonsense, he couldn't even if he wanted to, we have a constitution, remember.

"He praises Putin and Xi (who has made himself president for life). He's openly said it's a great idea. Trump is a threat to your beloved constitution, and he is a danger to your infant democracy (if it were fully formed, you'd all vote). " Trump is not a threat to our constitution, he would lose all the support he has from conservatives. He would lose all his support from everyone. Our country has a tradition of peaceably handing power over to the next administration even if you don't agree with them going back 220 years. He is no more a threat than Obama was, to think that is just ridiculous and not even worth discussing. President Trump can praise who he wants, he may know those guys on a personal level, maybe they are nice guys, we only know what we hear from the news. I don't see why we should be at odds with those countries, this isn't the 50's communism has died.

Good luck and God bless :)
Same to you.....

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I fully agree with the spending issue, and your frustration that Trump is not fiscally conservative. The reason he was not able to address the immigration problem before is that Paul Ryan is a lying scoundrel. He has always turned a blind eye to illegal immigration. Ryan travelled to the boarder and realized how terrible the situation has been. For about a week he talked about doing something about it, then flipped again. I believe he was the worst Speaker in recent history, worse than Pelosi. At least she does what she says she will do, he is a two-faced hypocrite. And the "Turtle" is not much better. Unfortunately the republican party has many weak leaders.
For many years I was frustrated and didn't understand Republican behavior. I still don't understand, but my theory is that most Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats. Since both parties are taking money from the same organizations, they both end up doing the same things. The Republicans tend to be more dishonest about it, because they have to pretend that they want conservative things, but for some reason aren't able to accomplish those things. They have a million excuses for why they behave like "Democrat light", but none of those excuses make sense to me. My theory that they are taking bribes does explain their behavior, though.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
We don't have caravans full of people coming through the northern border.

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
We don't have caravans full of people coming through the northern border.
Caravans - no. People crossing it - very much yes. My in laws live in Port Clinton, OH and they have a border patrol Tahoe parked almost permanently on the beach in one of the state parks.

Btw - president last Friday said he's building a wall for 2020 elections. So if you think he actually is doing it to achieve anything beyond that, you may want to re-think that :)

Your fellow republican, Mrs. Coulter also had something interesting to say about that :) :) :)

If is fair to admit why is he doing it, but if you truly believe in all that BS, you're just part of his base that was fooled like a child.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Caravans - no. People crossing it - very much yes. My in laws live in Port Clinton, OH and they have a border patrol Tahoe parked almost permanently on the beach in one of the state parks.

Btw - president last Friday said he's building a wall for 2020 elections. So if you think he actually is doing it to achieve anything beyond that, you may want to re-think that :)

Your fellow republican, Mrs. Coulter also had something interesting to say about that :) :) :)

If is fair to admit why is he doing it, but if you truly believe in all that BS, you're just part of his base that was fooled like a child.
There's no doubt the northern border has problems too, but lets focus on one at a time. As far as the wall, no one believes its going to solve all the problems with the southern border but at least its a start. The wall now represents a symbol of him trying to fulfill a promise to middle America, ie his supporters. The President in America is really limited in what he can actually do, congress has most of the leverage in this country. His insistence on building the wall represents his follow through on his promise to try to keep Americans safe from turning into a third world country like Mexico. The border wall was already voted and agreed upon by both sides of congress and at this time represents nothing more than 1 more way the democrats can express their unbelievable hatred for Donald Trump. Donald Trump won the election because middle America is sick and tired of being overlooked and ignored and lied to by both sides, democrats and republicans, Trump is not liked by either party. It is amazing that he has accomplished anything if you look at what he is fighting against. Every democrat in the country seems to have an irrational hatred for the man, the republican establishment does not like him because he rocks the status quo, he has had the full weight of the justice department trying to come up with anything that can be used against him. The revelations from the FBI leadership recently are outrageous, the FBI was trying to remove, probably illegally, a sitting US president that fairly won the election because he doesn't belong there. That is so scary, that is probably the largest threat to our country that we have ever seen. As far as Ms. Coulter, she is entitled to her opinion, she certainly doesn't speak for me.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Well said ^ I have nothing to add

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)