Upgrade stock to PP in V6

jdowen2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6, 1967 Mustang
Anyone upgrade stock V6 suspension to a GT PP? Am curious to ride quality.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
It'll be better than stock, but you can still do better if you go aftermarket. If you get it cheap enough, go for it, otherwise I'd recommend looking at something like my Steeda setup.

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
I’m on base dampers with Eibach pro kits. It suites me for now as a daily driver but eventually i plan on getting the ford track dampers.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
I did the PP suspension upgrade minus the front control arms for just at 400. I did the install myself so no install costs. Was it better than stock...yes, absolutely. Was it worth it...no, for me it wasn't. I was very underwhelmed. My aftermarket handling springs that i installed later made a bigger difference overall, but lets keep in mind the springs were in conjunction with the PP parts i installed so this for sure made a difference with the springs. I am used to pushing suspension components so for me it wasnt great but for the normal street guy i think you will love it. I ended up replacing many of the PP components with Steeda parts. Only thing i kept from the PP parts was the toe links, the frame bracing parts, and front control arms (added them later).