Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
So I ordered last monday ( February 4th). I just gave a call to my dealer to talk about allocation, tracking and some other things. He said to me, not to worry about allocation and Oh! By the way here's your VIN number!!!

So in 10 days I have my VIN and my EDD is 4/22. He told me to be realistic and give at lease a month more before delivery. Man I like my saleman!
You are very fortunate. I’m 6 months in and still no ETA as to when I’ll receive my car. If I ever go through such a painful experience again I want your dealers info. :)
Sponsored

Awesomo4308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro V6
While I'm really only like a 3 hour drive from the factory I'm starting to think it's unrealistic that I'll be getting my car in time. It has been "In Production" for about three weeks now though. Blend date was 2/4. We'll see I suppose.
Screenshot_20190215-081800_Chrome.jpg

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Flat Rock Plant has been down from 1/19 to 2/11. No progress could have been done in that timelapse.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
While I'm really only like a 3 hour drive from the factory I'm starting to think it's unrealistic that I'll be getting my car in time. It has been "In Production" for about three weeks now though. Blend date was 2/4. We'll see I suppose.
Screenshot_20190215-081800_Chrome.jpg
Maybe they are holding it back due to the cold weather. I sure would not want to take delivery of it in Feb. It will just sit unless you change the tires out.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Getting close. What is your EDD?
Between now and the end of February.

I don't know. When I enter the VIN on the Ford website, it says VIN is not in Ford Database. Must be too soon. My saleman told me it was only some informations but all wasn't released yet. Just having my VIN so soon is already a good news for me. When I receive my build week, I'll be pleased to share it with you.
I have been trying my VIN in the vehicle tracking website since I received it in November. I do not think it works for non-US orders.

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
I've been trying my VIN in the vehicle tracking website since I received it in November. I do not think it works for non-US orders.
That's good to know. I'll follow closely with my dealer if any new infos comes up.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Between now and the end of February.

I have been trying my VIN in the vehicle tracking website since I received it in November. I do not think it works for non-US orders.
It does not work from Canada unfortunately.

Sponsored

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
My Mustang has been "in production" for a couple weeks but today below "in production" there is also a date, 2/15/2019. Nothing about my "Hello Kitty" steering wheel...

MMApex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
I had a blend date of 1/22.
Car is now built and awaiting shipment since 2/13.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I had a blend date of 1/22.
Car is now built and awaiting shipment since 2/13.
Nice. Hopefully you get it soon. What color options did you get?