Sponsored

Normal FRP Actual pressure?

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT - 10spd Auto, Performance Pack Lvl 1
Does anyone know the normal range for the FRP Actual PID (fuel rail pressure) for a 2018+ GT? I have seen it drop to 500psi and up to nearly 3000psi and I had a P008a code randomly once for low pressure detected. Thx for the help
Sponsored

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Does anyone know the normal range for the FRP Actual PID (fuel rail pressure) for a 2018+ GT? I have seen it drop to 500psi and up to nearly 3000psi and I had a P008a code randomly once for low pressure detected. Thx for the help
I’m curious do you have or did you install a DW fuel pump?

OP
OP

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT - 10spd Auto, Performance Pack Lvl 1
Nope all stock, just was checking with others

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Nope all stock, just was checking with others
The reason I’m asking is because I had that same code about a week ago but I have a DW fuel pump in mine and my tuner told me to check the hose it may have a crack or popped off. He said he had a F150 that had the same code and it was a hose issue with the DW 400. Literally after the code popped up I filled up with gas so I’m trying to drive most of the gas out so I can pull the fuel pump out and check the hoses. I’ve been watching my FRP as well

Confuzed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kip
Vehicle(s)
2018 a10
The reason I’m asking is because I had that same code about a week ago but I have a DW fuel pump in mine and my tuner told me to check the hose it may have a crack or popped off. He said he had a F150 that had the same code and it was a hose issue with the DW 400. Literally after the code popped up I filled up with gas so I’m trying to drive most of the gas out so I can pull the fuel pump out and check the hoses. I’ve been watching my FRP as well
any update on this? got a p008a last night Dw 400 pump in mine also

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Any updates on this ?
DW400 with BAP stage 2 whipple and I got the code last week.
FP (%) PID also went from being flat top and steady @42 to all over the place with spikes .
I am assuming it’s an issue with the pump .

Fortunately I am having my return fuel system installed this week but want to make sure it’s not anything else .

Thanks
Sponsored