Sponsored

Anyone who has received a factory order since September, 2018!!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
What’s the cost of a membership at Millville? I was considering a membership at Atlanta Motorsports Park here in Georgia. Lowest level membership is $10,000 to join, $200 / month dues, plus $30 each day you track. Would be fine if I tracked the car once or twice each month consistently. Of course then you also have to add in cost of tires, brakes, wear and tear, etc. Expensive sport.... is nice though.
About the same. It includes what you mentioned plus all the race events access to the club amenities etc. Yeah it is pricey and I'm not sure I would use it enough. I play baseball and am a avid golfer, so my time is split already. When I retire in a few years I will have a lot more free time! It is a beautiful facility though and would be great to get out there.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Thanks! Its actually Ingot Silver. But it looks great in different lighting. Want to see all those body lines.
The GT350’s are that non-metallic “Lead Foot Gray” is the closest you could get to a silver.
Also that Ford dealer seems pretty cool. Do they do custom car work, or are people actually getting those cars in the background serviced?

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
Thanks! Its actually Ingot Silver. But it looks great in different lighting. Want to see all those body lines.
The GT350’s are that non-metallic “Lead Foot Gray” is the closest you could get to a silver.
Great! Looks good. Was I correct that Ingot Silver looks more like chalk than actual metallic silver? Sort of like they mixed leadfoot and Oxford white together? Can’t really tell from the Ford website.

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone who has the black accent/PP1 wheels (gloss black) DO NOT let your dealer wash your car. My wheels look like they took a wire brush to it. The detailer had to wet sand and polish every wheel before getting to ceramic coating.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
After exactly 6 months after ordering (7/28/18) finally took delivery (1/31/19).
Even though my PP2 was built in October (10/17 Blend) my car was tagged for a QA inspection which added 2 month delay due to possible supplier part failure. So everything looked great until she arrive at dealer with a very large scratch and paint defect on the trunk lid! (How did that ever leave the factory?????) So another 2 weeks at the dealer for trunk re-paint/blend, and then finally home. Given all these mixed emotions I hope she grows on me. Just need to put some miles on I guess. Just giving an update on a rather painful process for my very first Ford vehicle.

full.jpg
Congrats! Happy you finally got it. Silver is a nifty color and seems rare. I don't think I have seen a S550 in Silver in person. Enjoy it!
Sponsored