Sponsored

Anyone into biking?

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Been into biking my whole life. Started as a BMX/trick bike rat and moved to MTB around my teen years and haven’t looked back.

I currently have a Diamondback Release 2. I live in south Florida so I frequent Markham, Oleta, and Amelia. I make a trek to Palm Bay to the Grapefruit trails every few months to get my fix.

My goal is to ride outside of the state and experience some elevation changes and downhill. I like air and will try to jump anything in my way. It’s my therapy and weekend mental break from the rat race.

upload_2019-1-5_23-55-14.jpeg
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Hell yeah I MTB! Older pics, now I have a 1x12 drivetrain
And the best thing is this machine fits in the back of the Stang with only removing the front tire.

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_6883.jpg

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Here is a suggestion for one of the top rated trail rides in the world. Check out the Great Alleghany Passage, GAPtrail.org. Actually combined with the C&O form D.C. to Pittsburg. I rode solo from east to west packing four years ago. Very beautiful ride. My total was 367 miles with a little town touring, eating, hostile. Definitely a 22 mile climb over the divide @ Cumberland. Hope it works out for you!
Sponsored