Kevin08

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
A slight departure from my 1800s-focus. I was looking at my two AR-15s in the safe and thinking about how I never shoot them and in-general how boring AR-15s are. Figured I could breathe some life into one and maybe renew the passion. This was a Dissipator-style PSA upper with a typical lower build and a Geisselle G2S trigger.I swapped in a MI 14" M-LOK Combat rail to free float it, Griffin M4SD II Flashcomp, Griffin front BUS, and a Burris RT-6 with a LaRue LT204 mount. My only other scoped rifle in addition to the 10/22, looking forward to sighting it in and blasting some steel targets at 350 yards.

I also have a 20" M16A3-esque build that will remain my iron sights and simple AR.

diss.jpg
Sponsored

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I live in a large metropolitan area of 8 million people. I only have one sporting semi-automatic rifle which I occasionally use at the local indoor gun range. I must travel 50 miles north to otherwise fire a sporting rifle in an open outdoor environment.

My main possible issue is a direct event like an attack on my cars or my home.

I have a central alarm system in the house contacted via a cell system via my attic. I keep a loaded gun at each entrance. This or a Remington 870 12 gauge.
S218.jpg

I also carry a locked and loaded Colt 1911 Government .45 ACP that stays in my daily driver at all times.
GCa.JPG

I also carry a S&W Model 19 .357 in an ankle holster when it is necessary:
SW19-4.JPG

I have never pointed a gun at anyone. I have had two situations when my date and I were going to have a real problem before I showed my gun. The criminals decided to pick on someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.