Shooting for the most powerful whipple/mt82 car

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt, 2006 f250, 2000 mustang gt
What’s going on guys? So my build is probably beyond ridiculous. I have a 2017 mustang gt premium. Currently it’s fbo on e85 and runs it butt off. lol but I’ve started a project early last year. I’ve been collecting parts and slowly evolving this into what I thought was gonna be just a whipple car pushing 850rwhp then I decided to shoot for 900 then that turned into an all out build.
So to start things off let me start with the parts I’ve accumulated and what left.

So here what’s we got
Blower: gen 3 whipple with the cobra jet jackshaft upgrade, 150mm throttle body, dd149 Intake from junkie performance, 10 rib set up, ported lower, intercooler and oversized heat exchanger modded by j2fqb to a true 1” feed line. Pnr icetank with emp pump, and 1” lines.

Fuel system: fore triple (3 walbro 465) hat feeding injector dynamics id1700s. All the fuels lol.

Engine: so we are running a mpr engine that’s good for 2000hp, compression is bumped to 11.5. Bret barber is porting my gen 2 heads with oversized valves, l&m intake cams, gt350 oil pan, cometic headgaskets, pac stage 3 valve springs, tss opg and sprocket. Mishimoto radiator.

Transmission: Ben Calimer GForce mt82, Mantic triple disc clutch, and mgw short throw.

Driveline: GForce one piece driveshaft, dss 1400hp half shafts, and wavetrac read end

Suspension: to much to list. literally ever bmr part you can buy, Viking coil overs, bmr crusaders in the back, brembo brakes from a track pack and weld rts wheels.

Interior, swapped my premiums for recaros, deleted the rear seats, bought Ecoboost dash trim and gauges to set up.

Things I haven’t bought are tires. Now this build is legit, I didn’t spare no expenses, once car is put together it will get a 10 point cage, parachute and whatever else I need. If you’re interested in following this build let me know or follow me on YouTube or Instagram. Boostedfuccboi.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blkbear17

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
i haven't been on these forums in a bit but here are a few pictures of my car and a few pieces of what i have pictures of. Like it'll take all day to drag everything out if you guys wanted pics of every little piece. lol The heads i picked up yesterday, they are off a 15 f150 and were shipped off yesterday to Bret Barber to do a stage 3 port and the oversized valves, the man is already paid and pac valve springs with the valve seals are already sent. This process has taken awhile to get done to be honest. He thought he had a good set ready to port but they turned out to be bad so i found another set on facebook and bought them. Had the seller ship them off directly to Bret and he called me telling these heads are no good because the caps were scorned... The seller made it right and returned my money but the search continued. So fast forward to yesterday and found this set at a local salvage through the car-part page. They are super clean and i included pics below. Once they comeback ill post updated pics!

The mpr shortblock i bought is a gen 3, i got it off another local guy and its brand new in the crate. So i hit up Tim over at mpr engines and asked him if this block would be fine with gen 2 heads on big boost and he said "no". so i asked him since this short block is brand new if i could ship this off to him and have him build me a gen 2 and he said thats fine as long as the engine is new. The gen 3 i bought is fully built good for 2000hp and is set up exactly how i wanted it. Should of just traded my car in and got a 19 then threw it in it. lmao. so i shipped that off a couple days ago. i would of took pics but i rather wait till the gen 2 shortblock gets back then ill upload it instead.. ill give more details when it returns to me including a build sheet.

the transmission down below is the gforce mt82 from Ben Calimer, its the stage 3 build with rem polishing. He has them rated at 1000/900 but ill be testing it a bit more then that LOL. Im hoping to be in the 1200 area but the 2.9 blower might be the limiting factor. Gen 3 whipple, ported lower, 150mm throttle body, 1700 injectors with fuel for days.. we will see, i also included pics of the lm intake cams.

BUT if you guys want anymore photos just let me know. ill be updating this build as it progresses and as i get everything back.
mustang6g.jpg
mustang6g2.jpg
whipple.jpg
seats.jpg
heat exhanger.jpg
heads.jpg
heads 2.jpg
cams.jpg
gforce.jpg

OP
OP
Blkbear17

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I know of a Cobra Jet [Whipple front entry 2.9] making more than 1400 engine dyno horse power.
That’s good to know! Is there any difference between the 2.9L in the cobra jet and the standard gen 3?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blkbear17

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
My intercooler has been modded by the same guy who modded the cobra jet lol. Justin wheeler is phenomenal. 1” lines from the ice tank to the intercooler to heat exchanger.
My car should be around 1200rwhp. So it’ll be right around the power level of that cobra jet I imagine if it was on a engine Dyno.

OP
OP
Blkbear17

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
We will have to wait and see though.

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
My intercooler has been modded by the same guy who modded the cobra jet lol. Justin wheeler is phenomenal. 1” lines from the ice tank to the intercooler to heat exchanger.
My car should be around 1200rwhp. So it’ll be right around the power level of that cobra jet I imagine if it was on a engine Dyno.
There is a better intercooler mod out there.

OP
OP
Blkbear17

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I doubt it but keep with the build and we will see how it turns out

OP
OP
Blkbear17

Blkbear17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Got my new hood on and i think this thing looks sharp! Still waiting on my shortblock and heads to get back so just hang tight!

I dont know if this is okay but ill be selling a few pieces soon!
stock engine, no sensors, no valve covers and no timing cover. Engine only has 7100 on it
gt350 manifold, pmas tune required, 47 pound injectors, and upr catch can passenger side. Ill post in the classified section as soon as we get it pulled with pictures and whatever rules i must follow. thanks guys!
new hood.jpg

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Got my new hood on and i think this thing looks sharp! Still waiting on my shortblock and heads to get back so just hang tight!

I dont know if this is okay but ill be selling a few pieces soon!
stock engine, no sensors, no valve covers and no timing cover. Engine only has 7100 on it
gt350 manifold, pmas tune required, 47 pound injectors, and upr catch can passenger side. Ill post in the classified section as soon as we get it pulled with pictures and whatever rules i must follow. thanks guys!
new hood.jpg
Good looking car. Looks alot like mine.:)