Sponsored

The GT/Ecoboost/V6 Rivalry!

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
iv seen ecoboosts with the 2.3L/Turbo badges.

Those are kinda cute.
Sponsored

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
I don't hate the EB and v6 guys, I hate the guys that put other trim model badges on their cars like to Cobra on GT's.It's completely awful and should be ridiculed at all times, everywhere.
^^^ This^^^ I've been challenged many times by V6 Hellcats and V6 GT500s.

Dory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I bought a GT for many reasons. The primary being that I wanted a faster car than I had before. I have been driving a 2012 Impala since I bought it new. It has a 300 HP v6 which is almost as much as the V6 or ecoboost Mustang. When I test drove the ecoboost it really did not seem that must faster than the Impala and the Impala sounded better.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
You want my stock trunk panel, @Mikthehun1? I'm not using it.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Well, now we know who wears the pants in your family! :giggle:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
I don't mind some good-natured rivalry among the different models. Just as long as all of us understand, no matter if our Mustangs are V8, V6, I4, Fox body, even Mustang II, we are all one band of brothers if some jackhole in a Camaro or Challenger starts badmouthing Stangs. :rockon:

You will like the video below. Guy in a Challenger 392 rolls up to guy in a Mustang GT and they have a conversation. I’m sure the Mustang guy is a member here too btw... :wink:

Anyway the best part is his discription of the engine choices and why not to upgrade a 392. He actually gives props to the coyote motors that can be modded for more power than the 392.

But the absolutely best part is when he starts the car to show us the exhaust note and it spews oily smoke out the tailpipe - that was a Kodak moment - and he goes ape shit over it for the entire video..... :crackup:

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
You will like the video below. Guy in a Challenger 392 rolls up to guy in a Mustang GT and they have a conversation. I’m sure the Mustang guy is a member here too btw... :wink:

Anyway the best part is his discription of the engine choices and why not to upgrade a 392. He actually gives props to the coyote motors that can be modded for more power than the 392.

But the absolutely best part is when he starts the car to show us the exhaust note and it spews oily smoke out the tailpipe - that was a Kodak moment - and he goes ape shit over it for the entire video..... :crackup:

Bad valve seals. Should be covered by warranty.
Sponsored