1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Add me to the large list of "Fed up with FedX". I ordered sway bar end links from Steeda which sent them " Sig. required", I left work early to be home for the package which stated it would be delivered by 8:00Pm. At 8:30 pm they sent a email stating that they ran out of time and it would be delivered the next day. I went to my fedx account and gave them direction to go next door and my neighbor would sig., which is a option on their web site. Got an email that they could not del due to I was not home, however the neighbor was, but they never went to his house . This went on all week and I spoke to their rep and three day in a row, they stated that they would leave a message each time. However I guess the local center doesnt read them. Finally I figured I would go home and wait on the package today, 5th attempt, Guess what, they did not show up. Then I got a email stating that they would del. on Monday!!!!!! I give up. I called and told them to send the package back to Steeda, Sorry Steeda I am going to ask for a refund. I will never again have something shipped by fedx. I will pay the extra just not to ever see another FedX truck at my driveway.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking of "Local", I use LMR and could drive up and pickup the items I order I guess. I have never had issues with FEDex or UPS, my problem has been with the USPS Postmaster office demanding the address be accurate. Meaning if the sender doesn't address my package properly, it goes back to the sender automatically. I am awaiting gear oil by USPS from Optimum Performance in Florida. Weather recently with a "Polar Vortex" and all may factor into these problems as well?
Sponsored