2015 GT Premium PP value

rangerjoe33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
15 GT Premium w/Perf Pack, 58k miles, it is very clean inside and out, aftermarket exhaust. I don't think any other mods, at least anything I can easily identify. Can anyone offer an opinion on low end to high end what someone should expect to pay for this car?
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
6 mos ago I was offered $24k for my 15gt premium with 32k miles on it from a dealer. I have many tastefull mods that really don't add value.
I would say you should be at ~$22k for this car and those miles

OP
OP
rangerjoe33

rangerjoe33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
6 mos ago I was offered $24k for my 15gt premium with 32k miles on it from a dealer. I have many tastefull mods that really don't add value.
I would say you should be at ~$22k for this car and those miles
Well, then maybe I over-payed a little, not a lot though. I really tried to take my time and look at several GTPPs in the area before I pulled the trigger, I watched carguru like a hawk and compared deals, The only other one that was close in features to cost was a mag met 15, only differences was it had 25k fewer miles with recaro leather seats, but no shaker audio (sub), or memory seats. They were asking $27900 and wouldn't budge, I didn't like the recaro seats, too tight, but I wanted the car with fewer miles. When they wouldn't deal I went on down the road and got the white one...I absolutely love the car and thought until now I got a pretty good deal.

Can you get the memory seats/mirrors without the 401a package? I ask because I know I got the driver’s side front memory seat and mirrors, and blind-spot monitoring system with cross-traffic alert, but I how can I tell if I have the 12-speaker Shaker Pro Audio system?

OP
OP
rangerjoe33

rangerjoe33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well, then maybe I over-payed a little, not a lot though. I really tried to take my time and look at several GTPPs in the area before I pulled the trigger, I watched carguru like a hawk and compared deals, The only other one that was close in features to cost was a mag met 15, only differences was it had 25k fewer miles with recaro leather seats, but no shaker audio (sub), or memory seats. They were asking $27900 and wouldn't budge, I didn't like the recaro seats, too tight, but I wanted the car with fewer miles. When they wouldn't deal I went on down the road and got the white one...I absolutely love the car and thought until now I got a pretty good deal.

Can you get the memory seats/mirrors without the 401a package? I ask because I know I got the driver’s side front memory seat and mirrors, and blind-spot monitoring system with cross-traffic alert, but I how can I tell if I have the 12-speaker Shaker Pro Audio system?
BTW, I paid $23,500...

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is a 400a with no memory seats or safety stuff, and no shaker from ford.
So maybe that is a good price. I'd say you did ok. Enjoy it !

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Mine stickered at $37200, bought for $33k. If it's worth ~$24k 4 years later I'm pretty happy. I do not think these cars depriciate as bad as some say, as long as you get a ood deal when you buy
Sponsored