Sponsored

Steeda New Exhaust Flash Sale!!!

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
LIMITED TIME - Steeda’s Exhaust Flash Sale - Hurry While Supplies Last!

We are having a flash sale of our new Steeda S550 exhaust systems. The sale will include both our new catback system and our axle back system. Not to mention, all these kits are made from 304 Stainless Steel which will not develop surface rust like 409 Stainless steel or like aluminized steel.

To take advantage of this special flash sale/Forum pricing please reach out to me before Jan 27th!! You can reach me via phone at 954-247-2444, [email protected], or send me a PM.

2015-17 Full 3" Cat-back system : Steeda is proud to introduce our new 3" diameter Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Fastback GT. We have designed this system to bring out the performance in your American made muscle car. Our cat-back exhaust design provides maximum horsepower due to the oversized 3" and the best flow and sound without annoying drone.
555-3615_PO4.jpg

2015-17 Axle-back (Aggressive Tone) : Steeda is proud to introduce our new Axle-Back Exhaust System for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Fastback GT that packs a punch with a mean modern note. We have designed this system to bring out the raw powerful sound your 5.0L Coyote delivers. Our exclusive axle-back exhaust design provides maximum horsepower and the best tone without annoying drone. The can style mufflers have an embossed Steeda sidewinder and some of the best looking welds in the industry. Their compact design tucks neatly under the rear valence and the tips are adjustable forward and backward to achieve perfect fitment and symmetry.

555-3613_PO4.jpg

2018-19 Axle-back (Aggressive Tone) : Steeda is proud to introduce our new Axle-Back Exhaust System for the 2018-2019 Ford Mustang Fastback GT that packs a punch with a mean modern note. We have designed this system to bring out the raw powerful sound your 5.0L Coyote delivers. Our exclusive axle-back exhaust design provides maximum horsepower and the best tone without annoying drone. The can style mufflers have an embossed Steeda sidewinder and some of the best looking welds in the industry. Their compact design tucks neatly under the rear valence and the tips are adjustable forward and backward to achieve perfect fitment and symmetry.
555%203612_PO4.jpg
Forums_S550_Exhaust_homepage.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Also curious on sound clips!

Any difference between the two other than the quad tips on the 18-19 version? Probably a decent amount of people would cut their bumpers like me.

What are the sizes of the tips on both?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Even more curious, how does it sound with catted and catless long tube headers? We need all sorts of sound clips! That's a solid price for a 304 stainless steel cat back. I could see this giving a Corsa Sport a run for it's money depending on the sound. Main difference I see is the double X in the Corsa setup. I think it will come down to how the muffler material is on the inside.

Last edited:

Sponsored

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT PP1, '66 Mustang, '18 BMW X3, '97 Tacoma
Must have sound clips!!! LOL But seriously...we need sound clips please :)

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT PP1, '66 Mustang, '18 BMW X3, '97 Tacoma
OP
OP
Jigar@Steeda

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I'm working on getting you guys a sound clip...
Sponsored