• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: 2015-17 Paxton 2200SL Kit

Skyrm_da

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
It made 795 without the 2018 intake on my car on the 3.48. With the intake it should be making about 850. I ran the car on 93 with a BAP and a 3.6 pulley. With the 3.48 pulley you will most likely need a fuel system and E85 or 93 and octanium. I would be glad to discuss it with you if you PM me your phone number and name.

Pm sent
Sponsored

Ninjavitis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 18 GLA250 AWD, 05 Vette, 12 Hyundai Accent
Still available? Can pick up this weekend.

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Does this not show up as sold? I am getting multiple requests in threads that I marked as sold which makes me think it is not displaying correctly on everyones computer.

Bgs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
No it wasn't marked as sold and currently (as I'm typing) still says it's available.

Sponsored

Bgs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Never mind it just changed right now. Thanks anyway and good luck with your future projects.

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I have one being put on sale shortly.. Just need to take a pic with my username on it.

I will do the same price without injectors and BAP !

mtabers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have one being put on sale shortly.. Just need to take a pic with my username on it.

I will do the same price without injectors and BAP !
Hey is yours yet for sale or do you have more details and photos?
Sponsored