Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed for for production #'s.
I'd be really interested to see those numbers if you manage to get them! Someone used to post a break down of the number of models sold in each color... but haven't seen that in a long time. Only a number of all Mustangs sold every month.
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
It was an OK color. A little too loud for me. But for the right price I'd take any color (except black). But I think the Kona blue is much better looking than Grabber.
Would have gone Kona Blue in a heartbeat had it been available. Only downside is it being a darker color and cleaning it can be annoying with the swirling. That's one thing Grabber Blue is great at hiding if there are any.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I emailed for for production #'s.

On a more earthy note, by far the most popular colour for 70's & 80's vehicles was brown. My buddy has a 79 Vette in brown, he says its called root beer. I said Scott, it's the same colour as my fence post buddy lol.
In the 70s, everything was brown. Clothes, cars, furniture......it was a sea of brown. Seems really odd now.

outdated-home.jpg

1983-peugeot-604-interior.jpg

1ca3ad88068f51a7c32b175ef4e2ace9.jpg

Black Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I stand corrected. With the various black out items (CS style front grill, roof, front and rear spoilers, rear panel, wheels) and the aftermarket hood, it really looks good. I wish the rear panel with the tri-bar mustang insignia was available in the U.S.

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
To keep it exclusive and make GB cars appreciate to the level of a Barrett-Jackson auction car.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Personally I really like high impact car colors. Red, blue, yellow, orange, you get the picture. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the boring public want white, black, or some variation of silver metallic. :yawn:

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
A vehicle can be ordered in any color not listed as long as the minimum amount of vehicles are ordered to run the paint. For example, a Super Duty can be ordered in ANY color as long as a five unit minimum order is placed. Just because a color isn't listed doesn't mean it's not available.
I'd pay extra for a 2020 GT500 in Grabber Blue
49949773_10156921677664844_7415991095084974080_n.jpg

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
They really need to paint the bumper the body color.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I love grabber blue. Maybe some day...

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I ask myself this question every day. I love my Grabber Blue, it is definitely "my" color, and I have zero problems being a professional in this car. If I feel I need to be more subdued, I can drive my Infiniti SUV. But I daily the Mustang and I don't care what people have to say - although almost every comment I get is on the color or my exhaust, both of which are positive. I will admit it's a loud color, but so are the yellow, orange and green variations they offer. If they had kept GB I would have purchased a 2018, but they forced my hand into buying a lightly used 2017 instead since I wanted this color.

20181216_7616v2.jpg
That is sexy looking!

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I assume you're referring to the reflection in my mirror. Why, thank you! :crackup:

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Laughing at some of the comments in here, since when does the color of your car determine your level of professionalism?

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Well, I don't think those of us driving grabber blue and similarly loud color cars subscribe to that idea. But you can't pretend impressions and prejudices aren't a thing. Some of us deal with clients, clients' families, judges, attorneys, lawmakers, etc. It's a delicate balance between doing our thing and being "professional" as those people I listed would consider given their prejudices. And yes, I have to care about what they think. I'm choosing to express myself with my loud blue car. But I'm young. There's a reason my boss drives a nondescript black Porsche.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Well, I don't think those of us driving grabber blue and similarly loud color cars subscribe to that idea. But you can't pretend impressions and prejudices aren't a thing. Some of us deal with clients, clients' families, judges, attorneys, lawmakers, etc. It's a delicate balance between doing our thing and being "professional" as those people I listed would consider given their prejudices. And yes, I have to care about what they think. I'm choosing to express myself with my loud blue car. But I'm young. There's a reason my boss drives a nondescript black Porsche.
This.

Most times, I'll take my 14 year old Tacoma with 220k miles on it when I visit a client's site, which will typically have a construction project under way. No one raises an eyebrow when it's parked outside the construction trailer. No need to give anyone at the table another reason to complain about our rates.
Sponsored