Sponsored

Bullitt or not ?

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
M2s sound awful and ride quality sucks. Bullitt's are insanely overpriced though. I'd keep your GT and enjoy the sound.

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Time for an update guys, I have seen all your comments, thanks for all your inputs and yep few of you will call me stupid etc. Took a little longer than expected but will be collecting on Friday afternoon:inlove::party:.
nice one!!! Well done!!! We need pictures!:rockon:

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Time for an update guys, I have seen all your comments, thanks for all your inputs and yep few of you will call me stupid etc. Took a little longer than expected but will be collecting on Friday afternoon:inlove::party:.
Congrats, you are going to love it, vast improvement over your old one, look forward to seeing some photos :like:

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Good for you! I hope you enjoy your new ride.
:clap::like::like:

foxspeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
si
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt v8 shadow
the bullit is by far better value than the normal face lift cars is it worth more.. well limited supply over here and high demand plus the novelty value then adds up to cash-cow for dealers and speculators

nice motor but not a fan of the wheels

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
the bullit is by far better value than the normal face lift cars is it worth more.. well limited supply over here and high demand plus the novelty value then adds up to cash-cow for dealers and speculators

nice motor but not a fan of the wheels
Yep, he's going to hate those wheels.:bandit:

@Ant18 sell me your wheels! :please:
Sponsored