Sponsored

Bullitt Ordering

tacamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 AC Cobra replica (Unique Motorcars)
What is the status now for ordering a Bullitt? Is this another dealer monkey dance with allotments, etc. or are they available as a regular production option?
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
They are still allotments. You may not need to order it to find one. There are over 24 on lots in a 100 mile radius by me.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah because of the simplicity of the Bullitt options list, you're almost certainly going to be better off finding exactly what you want sitting on a lot somewhere (possibly even discounted) not too far from you. Should be fairly easy.

N2O2HE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
And you donā€™t need to pay ADM....I got mine under MSRP two weeks ago. There are plenty available.

Sponsored

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
... ship one here to Germany please!
Order made in March: status "construction confirmed" but still no VIN............

:-(((

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Order made in March: status "construction confirmed" but still no VIN............

Im also waiting for my vin to show up.
Hade a build date 27 december, still NO vin.

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
thatā€™s even much later than my dealerā€™s order... and at least you have got a build date!
By the way: how can you have a build date without a VIN??

I actually fear that even if I have got a Ford order number and construction is confirmed (with no date), it might actually not work... this whole thing is taking too long..

Is there anyone here that from a Ford order number, dealer code etc could check the order status?

Sponsored

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
thatā€™s even much later than my dealerā€™s order... and at least you have got a build date!
By the way: how can you have a build date without a VIN??

I actually fear that even if I have got a Ford order number and construction is confirmed (with no date), it might actually not work... this whole thing is taking too long..

Is there anyone here that from a Ford order number, dealer code etc could check the order status?
The build date i got from my dealer, i have asked for the vin, but he says he cant see any vin nr yet. Strange i say.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜05 GMC P/U, ā€˜17 Impala, 19 Bullitt

Hi from western New York. Patience is definitely a virtue at age 77. Iā€™m from a small market area and my dealer (largest in area I think) only got one allotment and I was 3rd on the waiting list in early April 2018. #2 dropped out eventually and my dealer was finally able to get another allotment in late October. Got a Vin# in January and a build date for early Feb. Just got notified there is a delay, reason not given. Thatā€™s a little frustrating but okay because road salt can be an issue until sometime in April. This will be a seasonal toy to replace a Corvette Iā€™ve had for many years. It will be my first Mustang. Iā€™m not close to any large metropolitan areas to chase one down on a lot so I decided to just be patient and wait it out. Iā€™d rather deal locally with a dealer that has a good reputation and might be more ā€œservice friendlyā€ if I have problems. It is priced at MSRP and I would not have bought the car at above MSRP. Iā€™m hoping, but not too optimistic, that maybe the theoretical engine problem will be history with currently produced engines - weā€™ll see. One can only hope, right? I will be using 93 Octane gas (likely Mobil) and following the book on break-in, maintenance, etc. I have no plans to modify the engine or other parts of the car and will not be drag racing. I will never-the-less have a fun time with the Bullitt with its ā€œLAST TOYā€ license plate. The ā€œfirst toyā€ was a Pontiac GTO in 1965. So, hang in there. At my age Iā€™ve learned that good things donā€™t always come easily. My sweetie of a wife didnā€™t arrive in my life until I was 51 years old and I couldnā€™t be happier... Bruce

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Yep... should get mine in 2 weeks!! Let the Mods begin!!!! I see some are replacing the rear deck lid and Doghouse Emblem... with BULLITT letters!! Hhhhmmmm... might work well with my Spoiler?? lmao!!

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Supposedly 19 days for me. It is sitting in Area 51, the graveyard of built cars waiting for that train ride.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Got a Vin# in January and a build date for early Feb. Just got notified there is a delay, reason not given.
There was a wildcat strike at a bunch of Mexican suppliers in January. As a result, Ford extended the planned 1 week shutdown of the Flat Rock plant from 1/17 through 2/11. From 2/11 through 2/23, all the Mustangs that came off the production line (up to 8000 of them) were made without steering wheels and parked in holding lots. Cars coming off the line from 2/25 were built correctly. Ford is now working through the backlog of steering-wheel-less cars to get them shipped. It is unknown as to how long this will take.

Touch base with Ford Performance chat with your VIN number. They can give you the current status and the date of the last update.
Sponsored

Last edited: