Ginsburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Yep, it's time to stop wrestling in the mud with the pig. There is definitely something wrong with you.
There is a lot wrong with all of us...

You can't tell me the first 5 to 8 posts in this thread were okay. (Outside of the one person who asked about empathy... but quickly fell in with the group once attacked.)

I was pointing out a plausible answer to the question someone asked: "why young people don't like us."

If you don't like the answer, that is fine... only my opinion. My short answer: the posts read angry and hate-filled... with a sprinkle of "psychopath".
Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I don't get why trump was elected? You are freaking delusional... or a bad spin doctor. If someone is not filled with hate and pain, you can't relate.

Guess you don't like being called anti-american. I get it. All you have to do is STOP. When you see others posting BS, speak up.... don't give them a pass just because you enjoy their politics. Bottom line. If you give people like that a pass, you are guilty as well.

Yup... I touched a nerve. My deed is done. Ha ha ha..... Stop hating Americans.

You did not join the service because you hate Americans. Remember why you joined/served and carry yourself accordingly.
There is truly something wrong with you.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Jesus needs to have another chat with you, Capt'n.

He wants you to spread love, but you're too fkn busy hatin' atm.
Thank you. The clueless ocker has been heard from.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
And pray for your country, 'cos it ain't in a good place at the moment.

The Chinese are coming after you (the Russians already have you), the left and the right have never been further apart, your allies are being forced to look elsewhere to build alliances and you're a stones throw away from a civil war.
I really don't understand why you feel the need to sit over there in Australia and make snide comments about my President and my country. You really have no idea. This country isn't as bad off as you make it sound. You sound like a petulant child, its hard to believe you are 54 years old. The United States of America is a great place to live, it even sends you Australians cool cars like the Bullitt. I was looking online for an Australian car to buy but can't seem to find any locally, or anywhere here.... I will refrain from making any negative comments about your government as I would have to google to see who is running the place over there and then it wouldn't make any consequence in my life at all anyway. A lot of Americans support President Trump and what he is doing, stop watching our media for headlines. They do not represent the People of the United States. I did not support any positions our previous President Obama had but even he didn't deserve to be second guessed and ridiculed by someone from a country that is as inconsequential as yours. It is real easy to have all your pie in the sky social programs when you have a rich uncle paying for your security. Look at history, without the United States, you would most certainly be speaking Japanese or Chinese. More recently you would likely be learning Arabic.

In short, enjoy your Bullitt as I enjoy mine and save your crap for your own country, we have enough fools.
As far as Justice Ginsberg, I don't share any of her political views but she has served her country and deserves our respect. Her health is failing and maybe it is time for her to focus on health and family instead of politics. But that is a decision for her to make in her own time.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Jesus needs to have another chat with you, Capt'n.

He wants you to spread love, but you're too fkn busy hatin' atm.
And, by the way, nothing in Christian faith requires anyone to suffer illiterate fools, gladly or otherwise.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The Federal budget is now almost $4 TRILLION DOLLARS with unfunded liabilities approaching $210 TRILLION FRIGGING DOLLARS.
Saw it coming which is why I posted legal notice many many years ago that I was no longer responsible for debt incurred by my govt. When China, et al foreclose and come for my assets, boy will they be surprised!

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I really don't understand why you feel the need to sit over there in Australia and make snide comments about my President and my country. You really have no idea. This country isn't as bad off as you make it sound. You sound like a petulant child, its hard to believe you are 54 years old. The United States of America is a great place to live, it even sends you Australians cool cars like the Bullitt. I was looking online for an Australian car to buy but can't seem to find any locally, or anywhere here.... I will refrain from making any negative comments about your government as I would have to google to see who is running the place over there and then it wouldn't make any consequence in my life at all anyway. A lot of Americans support President Trump and what he is doing, stop watching our media for headlines. They do not represent the People of the United States. I did not support any positions our previous President Obama had but even he didn't deserve to be second guessed and ridiculed by someone from a country that is as inconsequential as yours. It is real easy to have all your pie in the sky social programs when you have a rich uncle paying for your security. Look at history, without the United States, you would most certainly be speaking Japanese or Chinese. More recently you would likely be learning Arabic.

I would not be surprised if this "Jimmy" doesn't even live in Australia, let alone be a citizen. Easy enough to learn the lingo, hold a third shift job here stateside and only be on line during hours that make it appear you are living down under. Plenty of shit stirrers are not who they claim to be. After all you can be whoever you want to be on the WWW.

Nah, I bet ole Jimmy is about as Australian as Me Gibson. LOL!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
No matter how many times I read or hear a liberal saying that everyone with a different view is evil or crazy it still is a little shocking. When you don't have a good argument, just insult your opponent.

We definitely need to "right size" the federal government and its expenditures. What do you expect after years of 10% growth or more due to BASELINE BUDGETING? Typical liberal scam to find a way to call an increase in spending a cut and scream that the Republicans are starving babies and pushing granny off a cliff in her wheel chair.

When I read stories about people being hurt by the shutdown I feel for them. If it's someone in private industry I feel that our government needs to stop funding private industry. If a company can't compete they shouldn't be propped up. They should go out of business. And I feel bad for the government workers who have been sheltered and feel that their jobs should always be there - no matter how poorly they perform or what they do. I feel that they should look for jobs in private industry and find out what it's like to realize that if the business doesn't do well you will lose your job. Welcome to the real world.

In my opinion government workers should have term limits just like elected officials should. People shouldn't be able to work for the federal government forever.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.