• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 Lightning Blue GT350 For Sale

Max_SVTCobro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra
IMG_20190106_111359.jpg
******SOLD**********

. Car is a 2017, does have a lien, and has a clear title. Mileage is right at 17,800 with zero oil consumption issues. I keep this car clean at all times and it looks amazing. Only comes outoon nice days. The only negative is there are some rock chips on hood and front bumper. If I were to keep it, I would probably just repaint those two items. Drives great and has some great performance mods already done. Message me at 910.five-1-five.5-two.seven-9 if genuinely interested. Car is located in Holly Ridge, NC.

***EDIT: The ONLY trade I would be willing to consider would be a sub $20k Terminator (no yellow, silver, or red)***

Mods:
***MGW Shifter
***BMR cradle lockouts
***BMR Diff Lockouts
***BMR Verticle Links
***BMR Toe Links
***BMR Lower control arm bushings
***JLT Rock Blockers
***Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
***Borla ATAK catback
***Upgraded half shafts
***Mantic Clutch
***Steeda Clutch spring assist
***4.09 gears
***Drop in Filter
***Lund N Gauge
***305/30-R19 Kuhmo Ecsta all around (great tire with life left)
***UPR catch can for passenger side and oil separator for driver's side
***Factory car cover included

For more pics, please check out my Instagram account at @Max_SVTCobro. Thanks for looking!

MVIMG_20190101_115223-EFFECTS.jpg
IMG_20181226_143359.jpg
IMG_20181228_101511_344.jpg
IMG_20181221_125822_183.jpg
IMG_20181130_133750.jpg
IMG_20181230_171733.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Max_SVTCobro

Max_SVTCobro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra
Something ELSE came up and now I really have to sell the car. $47,500 firm. For everything.

Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Man, I love the look of your car with that blue color sans any stripes. Understated and brutally good-looking, IMO.

greymatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT premium
Wish the hiring process was a bit faster for my upcoming job. I would love to own this beauty. I am sure it will sell soon! GLWS

OP
OP
Max_SVTCobro

Max_SVTCobro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra
Wish the hiring process was a bit faster for my upcoming job. I would love to own this beauty. I am sure it will sell soon! GLWS
Trust me, don't want to sell... It's the smart choice for me right now though. Love this car. Who knows though. I know it's kinda the wrong time of year to sell this kind of car, that's the only reason I can think why I still have it. I think the price is more than reasonable for it though.

OP
OP
Max_SVTCobro

Max_SVTCobro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra
***EDIT: The ONLY trade I would be willing to consider would be a sub $20k Terminator (no yellow, silver, or red)***

Sponsored

Subarashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Infiniti Q60, Subaru BRZ
Just had to comment and say that color is sexy af.......