Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual Race Red (on order)
Just an update for anyone waiting for their pony in Australia, the Ship has been held in Auckland(NZ) due to the reason that they found some "Stink bug" on some vehicle carriers from Japan and Korea at Auckland port and the whole ship needed to be fumigated and some boats have even been sent back to Singapore for fumigation and ours will arrive in AUS around end of Jan or 1st of Feb. So guys hold your breath as wait is almost over. I have got my EDD 09/02/2019 now which was 12/01/2019 before. Here is the boat detail heading to AUS if you feel like tracking it.

upload_2019-1-22_14-33-53.png
Hi mate. What was your blend date please if you know it? I am trying to work out the Aussie delivery timelines in terms current model; which seem to be proving better than MY18 even"
Sponsored

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Hi Winx,
Ordered my MY19 around 27July 2018
Received email from Ford with NSC number - 01/08/2018
Received the VIN from the dealer - 18/10/2018
Received email from Ford - 02/11/2018 that build is completed.
On the ship on 24/12/2018. Original EDD 12/01/2019.

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual Race Red (on order)
Hi Winx,
Ordered my MY19 around 27July 2018
Received email from Ford with NSC number - 01/08/2018
Received the VIN from the dealer - 18/10/2018
Received email from Ford - 02/11/2018 that build is completed.
On the ship on 24/12/2018. Original EDD 12/01/2019.
Thanks mate. No blend date from window sticker?

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Sorry mate that’s the only info I have received.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Check the window sticker for the blend date. Should be in the top part. That will tell you the day it is scheduled to be built. Once it is built it will check off the in production, then it will say awaiting shipment, then shipped.
Ordered my Orange Fury GT Premium, 401A, A10, PP1, Magna-ride, Active Exhaust on 10/22/18
Finished processing on 12/13/18
Production completed exactly on window sticker blend date of 01/08/19
Awaiting Shipment completed on 01/16/19
In Transit start changed my delivery date by 3 days, but has been holding firm to a 02/03/19 Delivery

This will be my daily driver, and I'm soooo ready for it after selling my 2016 BMW M235i back to BMW.

Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Since I'm in Toronto, anyone think that will help with shipping times from Michigan? Schedule production date is Feb 25th. Could I be looking at March potentially?

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys, probably just overlooked it as it says in very tiny wordings 'BLEND' which is 120181017.

The above link never worked for me as I read somewhere that it does not work for AUS GT orders. I just found the below link on one of the forums here and checked the following link which is great
https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

Just have to say that this M6G forum is awesome value for us Mustang community.

Last edited:

Berry79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 S550
Finally came in Today!!! Ordered 10/27, blend date of 1/02. ETA was 1/28 but showed up at the dealer last night. Was able to get her home today. Well worth the wait.
7D395DCA-ED2E-436D-B952-7D97FE1FDF3A.jpeg

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Finally came in Today!!! Ordered 10/27, blend date of 1/02. ETA was 1/28 but showed up at the dealer last night. Was able to get her home today. Well worth the wait.
Looks great!!!! Love the white on black. Thought about doing that on mine but went with the Orange Fury look

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The only thing that confirms anything is FordPass, it shows it’s a Mustang. COTUS nothing yet. Where do I find the EDD info?
Have you tried https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ that is the site that replaced Cotus. With a VIN# you will be able to see the below status through the various stages. So right now you should see that it is in Order Processing and the EDD. Post a pic once you check.

The New Ford Customer Vehicle Order Tracking Website

https://shop.ford.co...leordertracking

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:
  • In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery.

Website supports 2018 Model Year Ford vehicles (excluding Ford GT) and will pick up with 2019 Model Year Ford vehicles when they launch.

KEY POINTS
  • ď‚· Ford vehicles only – Excludes Lincolns
  • ď‚· Retail orders only
  • ď‚· 2018 & 2019 Model Year vehicles as they are available
  • ď‚· Excludes Ford GT vehicles
  • ď‚· Requires VIN to track – a VIN that is not scheduled may produce an error message
  • ď‚· Website link: https://shop.ford.co...leordertracking

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Great! Congrats.....enjoy it in the nice warm weather.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
3-5 weeks seems to be the norm to get the VIN#. Now that you have it, you should have an estimated EDD. Can you post your tracker info?
Looked on Ford.com. It shows all my options of my build, but the delivery date still has: N/A

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
8AAE7696-059D-4865-A223-19E5AA6ED625.png
Have you tried https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ that is the site that replaced Cotus. With a VIN# you will be able to see the below status through the various stages. So right now you should see that it is in Order Processing and the EDD. Post a pic once you check.

The New Ford Customer Vehicle Order Tracking Website

https://shop.ford.co...leordertracking

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:
  • In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery.

Website supports 2018 Model Year Ford vehicles (excluding Ford GT) and will pick up with 2019 Model Year Ford vehicles when they launch.

KEY POINTS
  • ď‚· Ford vehicles only – Excludes Lincolns
  • ď‚· Retail orders only
  • ď‚· 2018 & 2019 Model Year vehicles as they are available
  • ď‚· Excludes Ford GT vehicles
  • ď‚· Requires VIN to track – a VIN that is not scheduled may produce an error message
  • ď‚· Website link: https://shop.ford.co...leordertracking