European spec decklid emblems

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I have seen pics of the euro spec mustangs and they have the emblem surrounded by a ring similar to what was on the 10-14's. I managed to find some used ones on the english version of ebay, but with shipping and conversion from us dollars to british pounds it would cost me about a buck 75 for a used one. Has anyone seen them before and know the part # and/or where I can get one stateside?
b6b41bd69a23c18c0510287f56199ef4.jpg
Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

They may be like the windscreens, and not available to order stateside.

OP
OP
I Bleed Ford Blue

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I forgotten I tracked down the part #, but when you plug it in to any of the online part vendors, it comes up blank. If anyone knows how to get one here please let me know.

FR3B-634504-RF59B8

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I have seen pics of the euro spec mustangs and they have the emblem surrounded by a ring similar to what was on the 10-14's. I managed to find some used ones on the english version of ebay, but with shipping and conversion from us dollars to british pounds it would cost me about a buck 75 for a used one. Has anyone seen them before and know the part # and/or where I can get one stateside?
$175 isn’t that bad for one of these... I bought the ecoboost version from a nice fellow in Europe a few years back, but with shipping it was over $200.00 if I remember correctly. Right now it’s sitting on my floor at home since I traded my 2015 in for a 2018 which is on its way... if you need the part number, I could tell you when I get home...

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
Hi there, I'm just about to change my decklid on a 2017 S550, so I'll have a spare GT emblem. I'm happy to send you it, just cover the cost of postage?

It might be a few weeks, because I have to get the new decklid sorted and I haven't even decided on what I want, but if your not in a rush?

Sponsored

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
I also have a spare decklid with the EU faux gas cap GT logo, If anyone needs one?

Last edited:

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Is it possible to replace the GT logo with a pony?
Hi.
Are U thinking about switching up the logo on the faux gas cap? Maybe it's possible to have the whole cap switched, but why do U want something from an Eco on Ur GT?
If U want to have the running pony like the US ones (non faux gas cap), U need a blank decklid, or one with the pony already on, cuz the holes from the gas cap won't be covered by the pony :-)

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I meant of course the GT badge and not as pony :)

Ok so it's not possible, it would have been a much cheaper option if it would be possible ...

Hi.
Are U thinking about switching up the logo on the faux gas cap? Maybe it's possible to have the whole cap switched, but why do U want something from an Eco on Ur GT?
If U want to have the running pony like the US ones (non faux gas cap), U need a blank decklid, or one with the pony already on, cuz the holes from the gas cap won't be covered by the pony :-)

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
Nobody ever took y'all up on your offer, I might be interested in the Export style decklid.

Sponsored

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
If you go on United Kingdom local section and ask on there, a few have taken the badge/cap of deck lid and had them painted so they are left with the badge which you could 3m back onto yours

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
There is literally an abundance of these available in Australia. Plenty of us have swapped to the blank deck lid.
Best bet for those interested, jump on the Facebook group “S550 Ford Mustang Owners Australia” and you’ll have access to what you want.
Sponsored