Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
Yes bought from Russia using latest UCDS 2.0.5.004 ish
I think you're using the wrong cluster config.
You must use the JR3T config which you can find under Mustang 15-17
Sponsored

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve used that one, I’ve used them in direct config as well.

Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
I’ve used that one, I’ve used them in direct config as well.
There must be something wrong with your setup, I use this a lot on different clusters

kilos550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2016 premium
Completed my swap today, having trouble with programming though. The first time I connected my car to forscan I had a bunch of DTCs from the factory. So I’m kind of stuck on what to do and how to fix them.

2017 GT Premium.
9C445538-4A3B-45D7-A1CB-0A976021D7D1.jpeg
59707102-E009-4D33-B47E-89673D7713C7.jpeg
Did u purchase the plug and play from hellhorse?
How long to install

d1331

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White
Did u purchase the plug and play from hellhorse?
How long to install
No I got the dash off of eBay and parts from ford. I’m into it for about 1300$. I did not understand the forscan settings at first but after re-reading I was able to get going with only a few small issues. I have a airbag light on, my navigation is missing and apple CarPlay disappeared I’m sure it’s just a setting I missed.

Sponsored

d1331

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White
No I got the dash off of eBay and parts from ford. I’m into it for about 1300$. I did not understand the forscan settings at first but after re-reading I was able to get going with only a few small issues. I have a airbag light on, my navigation is missing and apple CarPlay disappeared I’m sure it’s just a setting I missed.
Install took less then 2 hours

kilos550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2016 premium
Install took less then 2 hours
How do you like it so far?

Awscheetz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 eco stang
Kinda off topic but can you enable line lock on models that don't feature it? Or is that controlled elsewhere..

Jamyeeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I really want to do this swap, but I'm torn between buying a plug n play from hellhorse performance or doing it myself. The forscan part makes me nervous I have never done anything like that. What's the total cost if I do it on my own?

Btw great thread!

kilos550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2016 premium
I really want to do this swap, but I'm torn between buying a plug n play from hellhorse performance or doing it myself. The forscan part makes me nervous I have never done anything like that. What's the total cost if I do it on my own?

Btw great thread!

same,thats why i went with hellhorse plug and play. Im still waiting for it to arrive tho...

Sponsored

1Slow5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
same,thats why i went with hellhorse plug and play. Im still waiting for it to arrive tho...
I'd love to know more about the kit and how it all works out when you receive the package. I'm leaning towards hellhorse as well since it seems to be the best deal! Please keep us updated.

Jamyeeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Nice do have a manual or auto? Let me know how the setup goes I'm probably gona place my order next week.

kilos550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2016 premium
I'd love to know more about the kit and how it all works out when you receive the package. I'm leaning towards hellhorse as well since it seems to be the best deal! Please keep us updated.
I will post photos once I receive it, As of right now I believe ford is on back order with the lcd screens so I Don't expect my kit until another 2 weeks or more.