Sponsored

My 2019 GT350 will be built the week of February 25th!

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350, ‘16 Corvette Z51, ‘62 VW, ‘20 Raptor
My salesman tells me my Velocity Blue GT350 will be built the week of February 25th.

So........does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get to the Seattle area??!!
Sponsored

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
My salesman tells me my Velocity Blue GT350 will be built the week of February 25th.

So........does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get to the Seattle area??!!
Congrats! What is your priority code? It is mentioned on your order confirmation/DORA.

Sponsored

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

Also ordered a 2019 in Velocity Blue here in GA. Dealer said order got confirmed this past thursday supposedly first one in the southeast, and also said he saw a few that had been ordered out west which is likely one of yours.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
If you haven't already, read this thread. Lots of good info on tracking your build, even to tracking the progress of the train.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mustang-buying-basics-cotus-guide.16942/

Once your car is delivered, ask the dealership to print out your order details. It'll give you a print out of the entire build and shipping history of your car by date and time. Not necessary, but it's a neat thing to have.

OP
OP

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
If you haven't already, read this thread. Lots of good info on tracking your build, even to tracking the progress of the train.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mustang-buying-basics-cotus-guide.16942/

Once your car is delivered, ask the dealership to print out your order details. It'll give you a print out of the entire build and shipping history of your car by date and time. Not necessary, but it's a neat thing to have.

Great info, thanks. However, I’m not able to open COTUS.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Don’t let the dealership wash the car. If Washington is a state that requires a front license plate, make sure they do not drill the holes so you can go with an aftermarket plate holder.

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Don’t let the dealership wash the car. If Washington is a state that requires a front license plate, make sure they do not drill the holes so you can go with an aftermarket plate holder.
^^^This^^^

Letting the dealership "detail" my car before delivery was a mistake. I was going to get it all paint corrected and ceramic coated anyway but it made my detailer's job much more difficult to remove all the swirling and scratches from the bone heads in the dealership detail. And they put thick coats of wax on to hide it. Seriously, don't let them drill the front plate on and don't let them detail it. Inspect the front spoiler for proper installation as well.

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech

Mine was built the week of March 16 and was in Seattle on April 3. The train had broken down in Battle creek Michigan which added a couple of days. My dealer in BC called me to pick it up on April 6 ( I am a 6 hour drive from Seattle).

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Also ordered a 2019 in Velocity Blue here in GA. Dealer said order got confirmed this past thursday supposedly first one in the southeast, and also said he saw a few that had been ordered out west which is likely one of yours.
Update just got my order sheet and I am priority 10

OP
OP

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Mine was built the week of March 16 and was in Seattle on April 3. The train had broken down in Battle creek Michigan which added a couple of days. My dealer in BC called me to pick it up on April 6 ( I am a 6 hour drive from Seattle).
Thanks, that gives me a timeline to work with.

OP
OP

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Good to know, thanks.
Sponsored