Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
This one is interesting..

A buddy of mine who owns a Audi raves about this company called www.fcpeuro.com. Apparently they offer lifetime warranty on oils as well. I checked and they carry liqui molly for our cars 5w20. Anyone use this stuff before for engine oil?

Here is the guarantee: https://www.fcpeuro.com/page/lifetime-guarantee
Sponsored

Mustanggt5.02011

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GTCS
Wonder if they guarantee if your motor blows they replace it? I haven't read the guarantee but I wonder.................

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I used Liquimoly in my GTI. Using Pennzoil ultra P in my stang.

s140s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT , 2017 F150
Wonder if they guarantee if your motor blows they replace it? I haven't read the guarantee but I wonder.................
What are you talking about? ?? FCP has been in the euro car parts market for long time, they dont tell you to keep the oil in the engine forever. Warranty states that you can send the item back anytime, whatever reason and they will ship you another one. If you are willing to ship oil back on your dime then they will get you the same product again for free. I've purchase suspension parts for my Mercedes and have received replacement per their guarantee.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I don’t see anywhere in their warranty provisions that they will refund for used motor oil:

5. The only exclusion to this program is empty containers with contents that can not be physically returned. For example aerosol spray cleaners and additives that have been discharged or emptied.
Their warranty is really geared towards hard parts and by offering such a warranty, they are keeping a revolving customer base and I’m sure they get some type of kick back for cores or metal recycling...so they’re not in business to lose any money.

Don’t get your hopes up, they have no parts offerings for Fords...
Sponsored