Sponsored

Effed by FedEx

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
After showing delivery “by the end of the day” today for 3 days, tracking changed to “uh... it’s in Rialto, California... maybe Tuesday or sometime by the end of the month” at 15:26 today. Effers.

So, I guess I’ll be rescheduling the install of my Steeda IRS braces, jacking rails, K-brace, and perch and clutch spring until early fall, maybe.

Honestly, how/why do they get this tracking info so horribly wrong???
Sponsored

rob_s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know what FedEx is doing right now. I got a free photobook from Google so I made it of Cars & Coffee photos from last year. It shipped on Tuesday the 8th from Oregon, and is expected to arrive the 18th. You could practically walk it here in 10 days. The tracking shows on Friday it went from Platte City, MO (outside Kansas City) to Independence, KY (outside of Cincinnati). It literally went through Illinois but is supposed to take another week to make it back.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Fedex really sucks where I work I order a part for one of my customersitwas suppose to arrive on dec 20th it didn't. I live close to Charleston WV tracking the part it went from there warehouse in Kentucky to Wisconsin to Minnesota back to Wisconsin then to there warehouse in Charleston. The part arrived on jan 3rd and no body in Fedex can tell me why it took so long and went around in circles I'll never use Fedexjoke for anything I do personally.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Almost every single package we get delivered from FedEx is somewhat rerouted, smashed, torn open, or has has a footprint on it. Of course the drivers say "it was like that when I got it". So several calls were made over time to raise h*ll about the deliveries, and we get the same bullsh*t, d*ck headed response "we'll try to make adjustments so that doesn't happen again". You ain't adjusting sh*t you mongoloid, piece of sh*t, f*cking d*ck yanking a**holes. If I go to buy something online I try to ask for another carrier if it's those barnyard animal f*ckers at FedEx. I've actually switched and bought the same item from other places if they don't use FedEx. F*ck those dumpster scum, pig f*cking parasites.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I still remember the time FedEx wanted me to sign something saying I was responsible for packages left if I wasn't home. This was soon after FedEx had left a huge properly addressed box of Ford confidential internal documents at my house by mistake. Apparently some Ford employee lived 5 or 6 houses down. LoL

Sponsored

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
It’s really sad that in this day and age when so many purchases are made online that you can’t be comfortable about the safety of your purchase and cross your fingers in hopes that it arrives in one piece unscathed. Personally I haven’t had the same experiences with fedex,..HOWEVER I have had those experiences stated above with ups. Packages showing up down my street at neighbors houses,once even down the street in a snow bank, once even having a package with a hole in the shape of a perfect outline of someone’s fist and most of the packages looking as if they were thrown down 10 flights of stairs before having the big brown turd truck backing over the package. With ups there IS NO customer service. One phone number listed,that’s it!!!!! When you call and are lucky enough to get a “ customer service rep” (which is a joke in itself) they say they’re going to assign a case number and call you back but you never get a call back. Seems nothing is safe nor sacred anymore,especially our eagerly awaited purchases. I just ordered a one piece drive shaft from cj’s And I’m sure they will do a good job of packaging it but will the shipping company deliver it in one piece?!? Lol :fingerscrossed: hope so,... but than again I’m convinced they can break anything

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I was effed by UPS year ago when they broke a $1200 pellet gun.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Buy Local.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Buy Local.
I agree. But my relatives who live 2,000 mile away still refuse to come here to buy my Christmas gift.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for the curt reply. But all the carriers have issues these days.
It's sad actually.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
It's sad actually.
No problem. It's just that not everything is available locally.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It's sad actually.
Now I have to apologize. I was trying to make a joke. I wasn't trying to disagree with you.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Realistically, you're correct. It isn't like going to the supermarket.
In the old days we just went to the neighborhood speed shop. Now, there aren't any. Back in the late 70's we worked on cars in the lot of his shop. He was a retired mechanic and helped you install the parts as he was between customers even loaning tools as needed. If you were there at lunch time sometimes there was pizza.
Now everything is in a box, hopefully undamaged.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I heard about an Air Force pilot who got out and applied for a job with UPS. At the interview, they asked for his resume, and he told them he had FedExed it to them.

He didn't get the job.

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I heard about an Air Force pilot who got out and applied for a job with UPS. At the interview, they asked for his resume, and he told them he had FedExed it to them.

He didn't get the job.
Hahaha!
Sponsored