2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
No chance that'll work.
Sponsored

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 401A with Active Exhaust
Wishful thinking. My car with hip hop on definitely doesn’t have an bass roll off as you guys call it. It thumps decently with no sub. The louder you go the more bass it produces until about level 25. Maybe this is a dumb question but if I bought the factory sub and plugged it in since I already have the connector there would it be powered off the amps that are already being used or is the factory sub powered off it’s own separate amp? I’m thinking it’s the former (powered off what’s already there). ?

19 GT Premium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
FYI...I just checked the trunk on my '19 GT Premium 401A 9 Speaker car. The empty blue plug is there. I do NOT have active exhaust or magnaride...
So, I'm off to find some parts for an upgrade.

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
I'd be curious to see how you make out, I don't know if we have any confirmed 2019 upgrades yet, with the different B&O audio system.

Sponsored

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Interesting, would that require the B&O or SP sub? As far as I know the DSP harness up front looked different in the B&O cars.

19 GT Premium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Mine's not the B&O, Just the premium Sync 3 and 9 speakers. As far as I know, it's the same as the '18 cars.

Sponsored

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Plugged an aftermarket sub directly into the factory sub harness?

jph55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Fastback
So I replaced my 2017 EB Premium with Shaker Pro with a 2019 EB Premium with package 201A and black accent, non-B&O 9 speaker SYNC 3. I checked the trunk and do have the empty blue socket. My 2017 was totalled, and the wrecking yard let me take the Shaker sub when removing my personal items, but couldn't get the wiring, since it runs all the way to the front of the car, or the DSP since I didn't have the time or light. I ordered the wiring harness from the dealer today for $9, and he found the part number listed in this forum that others are saying is discontinued with no problem. The part number of my 2019's DSP is HR3T-18T806-AA. Anyone have info on this DSP and if I can plug the wiring harness to the sub and it will just work? I'm guessing no, but will report back when the wiring arrives on Thursday.

Robertp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt and 03 and 04 terminater
Okay on the 19 the wiring diagram is different does not show wiring going thru the connecter in the trunk like the 18, but this don’t mean it want work best bet it to take a pic of the connecter and try to snap a pic of the wires in this connecter and post them up here

19 GT Premium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
OK...roadblock to my install. Post above seems to be correct. I bought the ford sub cable to plug into the "Blue" plug in my trunk. There are no matching wires in the blue trunk plug to connect to the amplifier cable. Those spots are vacant on the blue plug.
Now I have the factory sub box, the sub box cable, and a "CP" DSP box from a '17 Shaker system. I may have to run wires from the DSP to the blue plug in the trunk to get a signal back there.
Now I need a wiring diagram for the shaker DSP to know which wires go back there to the sub. Anybody have that?
Also, a wiring diagram for the sub amplifier would be good.
I'm going to use the factory sub box one way or another.
Any help would be appreciated. Anyone with a '19 wanting to install a factory sub is going to need this info as well.
Thanks!