Sponsored

Mustang GT vs ... (Post whatever you've raced and how it went)

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
You guys say WRXs are pesky, so are Focus STs. They won't leave you alone. It's like they have a chip on their shoulder and they need to prove something.
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Idk how you guys find out the info from the people you race lol, most of mine are on the highway (the ones specifically closed off for racing ofc) and then you both just go your separate directions.

But anyway for me:

Another S550 GT: was very close but i put an edge on him. Must have had some kind of FI but I couldn't hear anything.

S550 Ecoboost: Beat him but not by as much as I expected.

350Z: Guy looked like he had his tailpipe zip tied on and was hanging almost touching the ground. It was loud though. Left him in the dust.

Some BMW: Beat him but not as much I expected. must have been an M lol

Focus: Guy kept trying to get me to race him on curved roads in town. Finally got a straight and zoomed past him to shut him up.

Hope you guys enjoyed my highly detailed experiences, lol. Mods in signature.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely destroyed a very aggressive kia forte but to be fair I did switch to sport+ mode and turned off the radio.

Last edited:

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Absolutely destroyed a very aggressive kia forte but to be fair I did switch to sport+ mode and turned off the radio.
It was the radio that did it, I'd wager.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
It was the radio that did it, I'd wager.
I learned my lesson one night when I was cruising down the highway, windows down AC/DC cranked and almost got torched by a Nissan Sentra with a chrome exhaust tip and I am sure a tune. Never again radio off to much parasitic drain from the shaker system.

Sponsored

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
Pulled pretty far from what I think was a 2015 ZL1. I didn’t get the year... it was a manual. Beautiful car though.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Just like with my old 96 Mustang Cobra, everyone wants a shot at me in my 2015 GT bone stock vert.

So far, 2017 Challenger: Dead even from a dig.

Late model Mercedes C something (has a big V8) from a 60mph roll: I stayed in front.

Another late model Challenger from a 70 mph roll: Dead heat.

Little Kia two door sports car (I don’t know what it was) from an 80 mph roll. Pulled him hard.

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
A 2018 SS Camaro that I believe was stock, and my 2018 GT/A10 that is bone stock.

Started from an 80 roll and I slowly pulled him by about 2 car lengths to up to 145.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
My kills thus far:

-2014 M5 auto with Tune, exhaust, some other bolt-ons (cant remember). Car shot fire between gear changes.
Absolutely ate him alive from a 50 roll.

-G37 auto, Tune, exhaust, Fbo.
Beat him bad on a dig, also beat him baddd on a roll. his claim was that it was just a show car.

-new S4, Tuned. (my buddy)
Had me on a dig until 50, then pulled him apart afterwards.

-GTR
lol I was destroyed in every way.

I've got a stock 18 6spd with pp1. no mods yet.
That m5 was either poorly tuned, poorly driven, or broken. That is a 122mph car in the 1/4. Good kill none the less.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Barely took down a brand new Z06 from 70 on up to 120+. I had to real him in from a car behind and when we quit I was a car in front. My car is an A10.

On the dyno my score was about 587whp.

Sponsored

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Most people around me own riced out cars so, up until last week, absolutely nothing of note.

All in the same weekend, first was a mid 2000s corvette that came up to me, doing the arm around his empty passenger seat thing while blipping the throttle. I destroyed him.

The big surprise was a grand national. He wasn't stock, that much was obvious, but no drag radials or anything so I didn't expect him to be faster. Welp. I short shifted first because I blew passed him too fast and figured maybe he wasn't trying, but then I saw him gain and floored it in second. Third gear he came up and kept creeping passed me until I realized how fast we were going and backed off of it. At the next light I asked what he had under the hood and all he said was "it's a 6" ... well no sh*t. But yeah, it was fun. First time I had a reason to actually push my car beyond just wanting to. I wanted a redo, this time without me underestimating him, but we never had the opportunity. I'm curious how it would've went if I tried to put a biggest distance between us, off the line, before his turbo carried him passed me.

I'm seriously considered a supercharger now, or more aggressive gearing than 3.73s in the rear end. Third gear felt like it lasted an eternity.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
My kills thus far:

-2014 M5 auto with Tune, exhaust, some other bolt-ons (cant remember). Car shot fire between gear changes.
Absolutely ate him alive from a 50 roll.

-G37 auto, Tune, exhaust, Fbo.
Beat him bad on a dig, also beat him baddd on a roll. his claim was that it was just a show car.

-new S4, Tuned. (my buddy)
Had me on a dig until 50, then pulled him apart afterwards.

-GTR
lol I was destroyed in every way.

I've got a stock 18 6spd with pp1. no mods yet.
Funny thing about the GTR. My first day cruising with the car I had my buddy talking about how I could probably smoke everyone nearby when a GTR comes around the corner. We both started laughing as I thought how short lived that comment was. I didn't even bother trying.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so my stories are not like that at all at the local race track my car is one of the slowest one. Last week I finish last in class when the car in front of me with 1 second better time was a Peugeot 206 GTI 136 bhp but he was on semi-slick tires when I was on my daily PZero's.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Ok so my stories are not like that at all at the local race track my car is one of the slowest one. Last week I finish last in class when the car in front of me with 1 second better time was a Peugeot 206 GTI 136 bhp but he was on semi-slick tires when I was on my daily PZero's.
Is that driving your Fiesta 1.25i or your Mustang GT?

AlphaCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP, 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Sport
A buddy on mine rented a 2019 Corvette Stingray Z51 automatic and brought it over to my house to check it out. We went out to Mexico, him in the vette and me in the stang, and we raced from a dig. From 0-45 i was in the lead, 45-85 we were the same, 85 and up he had me beat. I was pretty surprised at how well the Mustang held up for being 4 years older, 400-500lbs heavier, and a manual transmission. That Corvette sure was fun to drive though!
Sponsored