Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I don't think there are enough buttons on that center console..... :cwl:
That thing has more buttons than the Starship Enterprise LOL!

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
looks like a lot going on. hopefully you can get it plane Jane, with no screen or fancy gizmos, but I'm sure it's not optional.

detamble13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS LS3
looks like a lot going on. hopefully you can get it plane Jane, with no screen or fancy gizmos, but I'm sure it's not optional.
I continue to be hopeful that they offer the current Corvette along side the mid engine version. They can price the mid engine car much higher and still have an "affordable" Corvette. This would also let the manual transmission live on for those that want to shift themselves.

Phasing out the current Stingray may be part of the plan but I think there is value in keeping it. No more significant development costs would need to be considered. If Dodge can stretch the life span of a platform I don't see why Chevy can't with the last traditional front engine, RWD, manual transmission Corvette.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Those panel gaps are awful. That looks like crap.

Also, it's ridiculous they are making a mid-engine CORVETTE. Call it something else. There is no need at all for Chevy to play a mid-engine game on a sports car. Nobody will be able to afford it or afford to maintain it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Those panel gaps are awful. That looks like crap.

Also, it's ridiculous they are making a mid-engine CORVETTE. Call it something else. There is no need at all for Chevy to play a mid-engine game on a sports car. Nobody will be able to afford it or afford to maintain it.
If it's a Chevy and built like a Chevy it should be relatively inexpensive. Starting in the $60s somewhere with the base ~450 hp V8. There's nothing excessively more expensive required than the front engine version. If they try to charge over $100k for the entry version I would assume it will be a non-starter with most people. Chevy knows that - I'm sure they did their research before they decided to go ahead and build it.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
The climate control and other 'button' placement is hilariously dumb. Oh Chevy.
Sponsored