Sponsored

NJ owners - roll call!

Herculesx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Base
Welcome friendo. We have a few guys doing mustang Mondays in clifton 7pm to 9ish. This week and next week we're taking Mondays off for holidays but if you're interested I'll pm you when we do it
Yes, please do that. Would love to see what kind of mods and setups you guys have.
Thanks!
Sponsored

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Welcome friendo. We have a few guys doing mustang Mondays in clifton 7pm to 9ish. This week and next week we're taking Mondays off for holidays but if you're interested I'll pm you when we do it
Im in West Caldwell/ when the weather breaks,where do the Mustang guys gather? I thought there was a group in Whippany but can't find them. I go the Jim Johnstons on Eisenhower Pkwy in Roseland on Wedenesdays/ Sometime Kohls on Rt 23 on Thursdays.. Bloomfield Center on Wednesdays. Boonton ( Walmart) on Fridays doesn't let in newer cars. Wendys on Rt 23 on Tuesdays.

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Where in Clifton?
Public House 46
It's on rt 46 in clifton

We're actually meeting up tonight at 7 if y'all wanna join in.

It's a small group like 4-10. Depends on the week and most of the guys put their ponies away for the winter so you don't have to bring yours if you just wanna come and meet us.

Jeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT in Grabber Blue w/ Black Accent Pkg (6 speed); '06 GT in Torch Red (5 speed)
After years of lurking, and owning my 06 GT since 2007, I finally got around to making an account. Finally popping the cherry on my first post, and what better thread than a local one, eh. I recently pulled the trigger on my new baby, a 2017 GT in Grabber Blue w/ black accent package with 20" wheels and the 6 speed (5k miles) at the end of November. Car had a few mods from previous owner, Airraid CAI & some other aesthetic mods.

Kept the 06, just told myself I'm starting a lifelong collection and will get one every ten years or so, ha. That first Mustang has so much sentimental value, I just had to keep it. Definitely worth more to me than what it would have gotten me on a trade, that's for sure.

Anyway, I've digressed a bit. I'm in South Jersey. Carneys Point, specifically, about a mile from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Just moved to Carneys Point 6 months or so ago from the Vineland-ish area, I actually used to live like 5 miles from Cervini's.

Excuse my ignorance and failure to review all the pages of the thread, but as someone that's totally new to the scene, how is it? Any meetups or shows coming up that anyone is attending? Spring I guess is when the shows will start..? Cheers.

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Jeepers

I am a member of the South Jersey Mustang Club. Most of their activities are in the Vineland area. You can go online and join.

Try it...dues are very inexpensive.

CVCashmere

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Public House 46
It's on rt 46 in clifton

We're actually meeting up tonight at 7 if y'all wanna join in.

It's a small group like 4-10. Depends on the week and most of the guys put their ponies away for the winter so you don't have to bring yours if you just wanna come and meet us.
Don My neighbor's husband has a 70 Cobra GT 500 that she wants to sell. She said he was a member a a few Mustang clubs including the one in Whippany, which I have had no success trying to contact. Do you know anyone who can give her an appraisal?

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
The South Jersey Mustang club is meeting at 11 AM at the Philly Auto Show for a picture. Location is the Ford exhibit. I plan on being there.

Stop by and say hi!

Carl
CVCAshmere

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
Don My neighbor's husband has a 70 Cobra GT 500 that she wants to sell. She said he was a member a a few Mustang clubs including the one in Whippany, which I have had no success trying to contact. Do you know anyone who can give her an appraisal?
I could help out, I was a supporting board member in the Shelby Club.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
I could help out, I was a supporting board member in the Shelby Club.
Along with Dalton, I also know someone with Shelby connections.

I talked to Bill Caron, Northeast Regional Director, Team Shelby, while we were both at the Philly Auto Show, admiring the red Shelby Mustang GT 500 on display. His email is
[email protected]. Bill knows people that can help you.

here is a picture of the new Shelby, along with a modest pose of myself.

The Philly Auto Show was a lot more exciting than the Super Bowl!!
IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2147.JPG

Carl
CVCashmere

Sponsored

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
2018 GT owner here in North Jersey.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
What up ever one. So wheres all the meets coming up in the spring?

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Tuesday nights at Atco Dragway.
Ken

We should pick a night and get several South Jersey locals together to watch you race. When it's not raining!!!

I live up the road from Atco and hear them race sometimes.

CVCashmere

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Tuesday nights at Atco Dragway.
Ken
Cool I'll be there some Tuesday nights for sure.

We should pick a night and get several South Jersey locals together to watch you race. When it's not raining!!!

I live up the road from Atco and hear them race sometimes.

CVCashmere
I would be down for that
Sponsored