Soviet Heavy Draft

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
Hey guys well im Aleksei, im Russian. Born in Moscow came to USA, NY, Brooklyn when i was 12. Now im 31 and this is my first American car, first muscle car. AND I LOVE IT. As i learn more and more about characteristics of the vehicle i learn more about tuning. Its fun and not as expensive as BMW. I had 335 with 490 hp, tons of money to maintain it and build it, it was no fun. Here i get to enjoy my money. Any now this is my ride: 2015 Magnetic Performance Pack and just after 4 months past ive began my journey to modification world.

Spec list:

ECU:
LUND 93+ tune

Engine:
JLT Air intake
JLT catch can

Exhaust:
ARH 3inch H-pipe Catback
Stainless Power Headers with cats

Suspension:
Steeda:
Bushing
Progressive springs 1 inch drop all around
Sway Bars
Braces

Drive train:
DSS 800HP half-shalfs
Blow-fish bracket

Exterior:
Roush scoops
Grill Delete
Tinted sider markers
Tinted Taillights
Tinted Windows: 35% all around
LED Switch backs
Drake Fuel Door

Interior:
LED Blue

Wheels:
Project 6gr:
Front: 19x10 285/35 Mickey Thompson Street Comp
Rear: 19x11 305/35 Nitto NT05R will be trying Mickey Thompson ET Street SS
To be Continued...
image1.JPG
20160708_061900-2.jpg
20160708_053237-2.jpg
20170209_133343-2.jpg
resize 2.jpg
Resized.jpg
resize.jpg
Sponsored

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Welcome to the USA and US muscle cars. Nice Mustang! I like Euro muscle cars, but they seem to break very frequently. Had a VERY good friend with a Ferrari. He could NOT visit the dealership for less than $5,000! All my friends with BMWs love them, but pay dearly for their fun. Same with Audis ... expensive for the care and feeding. Have one friend with an Audi R8. He loves everything but the cost of keeping it running.

I bet a McClaren isn't cheap to maintain, either. The supercars that are made from semi Formula 1 parts have to be a nightmare. Formula 1 engines are designed to last for 2 races and then be replaced.

At least your Mustang should be decently reliable, depending on how you drive it.

Are there any muscle cars in Russia? If so, please let us know so we can look them up and enjoy them. I have some experience with former Soviet Military equipment and most are very rugged, designed to be used in harsh weather and take everyday pounding. If they would turn that creativity to cars, who knows? Perhaps YOU do.

Cheers to you.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Remember...good automotive taste is universal.

CVCashmere
Sponsored