• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Roush Vent Pod Alternative

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
I recently got my hands on a used Roush vent pod gauge mount. Once I got to looking at it, I wasn't thrilled about how recessed the gauge would be while installed. I re-modeled the mount and added a 5* angle to the bezel surface so that I could have the gauge face angle towards the driver's seat. My buddy has a 3D printer and printed one out for me. Posting up here to see if there's any interest while he still has the G-code on the machine. Roush pod is on the left for comparison. I'll be installing my TVS next week, so I can post up pics once the gauge is installed. I'll probably be selling the Roush pod in the next couple of weeks also.

pod1.jpg
pod2.jpg
pod3.jpg
pod4.JPG
Sponsored

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Any pics yet?

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, been dealing with some run issues and forgot about this. Here ya go:

07806DFE-DAA6-43DB-B78A-6D6615B13EF1.jpeg
80C80DFB-A02A-4EBF-A47F-1EA4583E2D46.jpeg
3602F0BC-4CD4-47ED-806E-127B3D58C022.jpeg

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Sweet! What's the price?

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like you can get a non-angled one on Etsy for $30 + shipping. How about $20 shipped flat rate envelope CONUS? FYI, if you're interested let me know prior to paying because I'm at his mercy with production. Don't want to take money and then have people waiting on me...

The Roush one is also now available. $30 shipped

ALSO, if you're putting it in a vent other than the center, keep in mind that the outer vents are clocked away from TDC (CCW left vent, CW right vent). I didn't realize that when I assembled mine and now it's clocked a couple of degrees.

Sponsored

huntiez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt white diamond pearl six speed pp
i want one to let me know when you want your money

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
i want one to let me know when you want your money
I'll have the first 2 available for shipping Tuesday. I can take payment then. First one is spoken for and I'll put your name on the second.

huntiez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt white diamond pearl six speed pp
Ty sir appreciate it let me know and I'll be rdy

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Brianh922 your part is ready sir.

E7AEF951-6622-4196-8CA9-A4F6E591B014.jpeg

@huntiez we had some separation on yours and we’re printing it again. Should be ready tomorrow.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Roush pod is sold!

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, closing this thread out and starting another as a straight-up listing. Thanks!
Sponsored