Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up this 2018 LFG w/ Electronics Package on Feb 3rd with 2800 miles. Incredible machine that produces endless smiles.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.1.jpg
How do you like the lead foot gray color? I am looking at a used one in that same color, but have not been able to see it in person. Just not sure if it's too flat of a color vs the magnetic...

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
How do you like the lead foot gray color? I am looking at a used one in that same color, but have not been able to see it in person. Just not sure if it's too flat of a color vs the magnetic...
Hi. I like it a lot. I get lots of compliments in how nice the color is. It’s not too flat as there is a nice shine to it. To me it looks a tad darker than gun metal grey. Personally, I think the magnetic grey is too dark. Plus there are more magneticd than LFGs. At lease that seems to be the vase here in Florida.. Good luck on your search

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. I like it a lot. I get lots of compliments in how nice the color is. It’s not too flat as there is a nice shine to it. To me it looks a tad darker than gun metal grey. Personally, I think the magnetic grey is too dark. Plus there are more magneticd than LFGs. At lease that seems to be the vase here in Florida.. Good luck on your search
Thanks! I almost bit on a magnetic gray a while back, but it sold. It is a darker color, if not for the metallic flake I don't think I would like it. Wish they would have continued the avalanche gray as well.

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Go to a Ford dealership that has Raptors. There alwere also some 2018 F150s that have the color. That way you can see the color in light and in dark. It is a color changing paint in that it looks 2-3 shades darker in the shade than it does in the light.
Sponsored