Sponsored

Steeda Wants Your Feedback - New Parts Suggestions

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I know it's a long shot since it's something you guys have never made previously but I would love to see a Cage solution that allowed the use of the back seat. No one makes them and the only solution so far is custom built. :)
Sponsored

stevelampey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 Mach 1 Black
Sent this to our team - we'll keep you updated.

TJ
Is a locking fuel plug available now, as I have a 2019, and want to prevent any shenanigans going on with my 'Easy fuel' but unsecured system, thanks.

19S550PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 301a PP2
I'm in Canada and the Canadian website, plainly, sucks. I tried ordering from the US site and some items would not ship to Canada. I talked to my local shop (Milton) but they didn't seem to understand what I was talking about (Performance Pack Level 2) when asking about suspension upgrades. I would like to get a package price for Magneride dual rate springs, and supporting mods delivered to Canada. At the right price I would love to do all possible suspension and chassis upgrades available from Steeda to completely round out my build which will include shift linkage, driveshaft, a completely polished exhaust and eventually, lighter brake components. The ultimate goal being a track worthy show car with polished pieces and ceramic coating on every possible component. I want the car, including the chassis to shine like a jewel and to have the performance to back it up. I will be staying NA and built engine and transmission are on my wishlist as well. Really, just being able to order and receive parts in Canada would be a nice start.

(Pictue of my spec but still awaiting delivery.)
20181128_073429.jpg

Sponsored

gjpundsack

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thewaltermittygarage.com
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0; AT; 355's
A well designed cold air intake that works around the intercooler charge pipe to the throttle body on Vortech supercharged cars.
IMG_3706.JPG

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Just to have some type of input .....but a 3" H pipe would be splendid

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, I will send it to our team!

TJ

Sponsored

DS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, PP, Recaro Seats, 401A
Lots of great ideas...how about a slotted 2-piece rotor (front & rear) for the gt350’s that could be used instead of the drilled ones. Thus making a great conversion kit alternative for the gt guys that want the slotted rotors for the track.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of great ideas...how about a slotted 2-piece rotor (front & rear) for the gt350’s that could be used instead of the drilled ones. Thus making a great conversion kit alternative for the gt guys that want the slotted rotors for the track.
I will send it to our R & D team for consideration!

Thank you,

TJ

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
i need some sort of pedal covers/extenders.... no adjustable pedals and the wife is only 5ft tall....she's driving on tippy toes..

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
How about a set of minimum drop progressive springs? For the PP1 cars with the larger rear tires, the 1" drop of the progressive springs is too much IMO. Spacers should not be used. Plus... that increases the price and Steeda's spring are already more expensive than minimum drop BMR linear springs.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Has R&D figured out what current parts will x-over to the new '21 Mach1 ? I'm going to hand the GM at my servicing dealer a deposit in the am when my ST goes in for an oil change.
Sponsored